• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by manlymanman

1. HTML Feedback

Here's the brilliant reply I received from "Support" after I reported the black screen bug: Forge of Empires - Customer Support New2018-06-14 11:24:22 Hello manlymanman, The game is not currently available on HTML5 Respectfully, Seriak Co-Community Manager Forge of Empires, U.S.
  2. HTML Feedback

Since right-click doesn't work, how does one post a ticket? I have brand new Samsung Chromebook Plus. The city graphics DO NOT load. Screen is basically black, with only collection icons, etc. Very disappointing, since I thought HTML5 version would fix this problem, which also occurs in Flash...
  3. Changelog 1.122 Feedback

In addition to the other, oft-mentioned delays, I'm also seeing a delay in polling the Tavern status when working thru my Friend bar. All the tiny icons load as "Tavern full" and then those that aren't actually full update accordingly. This is new behavior, and not especially wonderful.
  4. New quest display

It's butt ugly, and another example of design from the late 20th century. But since they FINALLY eliminated the abort nag screen, I'll shut up and be happy.
  5. Crystal Villa Rebalancing Feedback

Really, the developers couldn't come up with an equitable solution? Several have been suggested here. In Western culture, it's accepted that when you commit a tort - and this is a tort - you make the victim whole. There are a variety of ways to do that, and if they have to pay someone overtime...
  6. Crystal Villa Rebalancing Feedback

Are you kidding me? Maybe you're happy but I deleted Arcologies to build the CVs. And rearranged my entire city, based on their output. Inno is already testing our patience in so many ways. This is just an insult, and especially since it hurts players who have been around the longest, spent the...
  7. Friends Tavern Feedback

The wisdom of the crowd. Could you please be so, so kind as to make this a formal proposal? I will personally campaign for you and get you scores of upvotes.
  8. The Future- Feedback

The English language version is here: http://foe.dppro.nl/index.php?l=tools&s=fairtrade
  9. Changelog 1.50 - Feedback

Social bar goes blank after plundering in neighborhood. Has happened to me twice today. Clicking a scroll button resets it to some seemingly random place on the bar. http://imgur.com/OCMmn4J
  10. Changelog 1.48- Feedback!

Seeing these pop-ups when working thru the lists, too. Not a deal-breaker, but annoying. I've also had a few instances where I collect, there is a very short screen freeze, and then I have to collect again.
  11. Valentine's Day Contest - Day 5 - February 5, 2015

Revenge of the Nerds II manlymanman east-nagach
  12. Valentine's Contest - Day Four - February4, 2015

manlymanman east-nagach luxury dwelling
  13. Valentine's Contest - Day Three - February 3, 2015

manlymanman east-nagach diamonds ( a girl's best friend)
  14. Valentine's Contest - Day 2 - February 2, 2015

manlymanman East-Nagach John Franklin Candy
  15. GB Club vs. just a single partner?

Thanks, we started one last night in my guild. So far, so good...