• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.50 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.50 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Colb777

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.50 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Hi Team,

Was curious as to whether or not the team was aware that several Tomorrow Era players such as myself are receiving Progressive Era goods off our Great Building rewards?

I understand the concept of unrefined goods coming from Great Buildings in higher ages but Tomorrow Era players should be receiving Modern Era goods NOT Progressive Era goods. I have reported this after collecting 50 Asbestos and 54 Machine Parts off of my St. Marks and Royal Albert Hall respectively. This incident occurred several times (not a daily problem, rather a sporadic one since crossing over from Contemporary to Tomorrow). I was looking forward to Changelog 1.50, hoping this would be remedied with this update. However nothing indicating such was listed in neither Bug Fixes nor Improvements and Changes

Thank you

777nalyD

DeletedUser9184

It should only be a display error. If you check your goods stock before and after the collection, you should see your Modern Era goods increasing

lemur

The system was down for about HALF AN HOUR. When the delay is that long, it might as well be a whole f-ing day ... because the effect is the same on screwing up all the collection timing.

You're doing this for what?? To "polish the new guild invite system"?? ... LOL

Let's be frank. InnoGames continually spends time and resources on rearranging the deck chairs of its Titanic, while major problems are left unattended.

In particular, the communication system — messaging, the Guild Forum, etc. — is PATHETIC for a game in which teamwork and communication is so important. The message system barely functions at times, as messages get bumped off the front page and lost. And the Guild Forum is such a piece of crap that many players simply ignore it.

Who cares about inviting new guild members when you cannot properly communicate with the ones you already have???!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Moveing Building Ability

The game should have a way to move a building to a new location. Currently, you can only delete a building, in some cases, you want to move a bulding to a better location becase of a poor current location. It should be an option.

DeletedUser17572

Not a big fan of the check mark not appearing when your treasure chest is ready. Almost missed collections because of that. This was a bad change with this update release.

DeletedUser15855

I second Loudmouth's opinion. Not sure who (if anybody) asked for that check mark to be removed, but I hate it. I *did* miss a collection and had to restart. When things are ready to be 'collected', notifications should be visible. I shouldn't have to go searching to see what I can collect. Nothing else works that way in this game. It's a step backwards, not forwards.

DeletedUser8152

The game should have a way to move a building to a new location. Currently, you can only delete a building, in some cases, you want to move a bulding to a better location becase of a poor current location. It should be an option.
This is already possible. When you are in the build menu, there is a "move" button at the top of the screen that looks like arrows pointing all four directions. If you click on that then you can move buildings, and even swap two buildings' locations.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a big fan of the check mark not appearing when your treasure chest is ready. Almost missed collections because of that. This was a bad change with this update release.
The check marks have shown up for me so far. Does anyone know when they do and don't display?

DeletedUser10076

I think a simple on/off toggle for the treasure hunt would be better.

Although honestly i think it just be removed

DeletedUser13179

I agree that the check mark missing from the Treasure Hunt is a big problem. I missed a collection because of it also. I like the idea of an on and off choice for it.

DeletedUser10076

when interacting with the social bar whether through aiding or plundering sometimes its resetting to the very end of the the bar.

Examples
plunder #37 social bar moves to #80
mp guildie # 50 moves to #80

DeletedUser9184

The checkmark will display until the chest spoils. Exceptions are the first chest in which it will never show (which is why everyone is complaining), and the last chest which will always show.

when interacting with the social bar whether through aiding or plundering sometimes its resetting to the very end of the the bar.

Examples
plunder #37 social bar moves to #80
mp guildie # 50 moves to #80
That is a known issue that had been forwarded to the developers.

DeletedUser11609

1 step forward, 2 steps back....
Removing the check box from the treasure hunt had to be among the worst ideas ever. Ignoring all the bugs that have cropped up, a close 2nd.

lemur

Shutting the whole system down for 30 minutes around 8:00 AM Eastern Time was carelessly inconsiderate. The rest of the world understands that when you take computers off line, the best time to do so is in the middle of the night, such as 4:00 A.M. Eastern Time.

Rather than choosing a time of day that would minimize the impact on its American customer base, the InnoGames programmers chose a time that maximized the impact on that customer base — as many players log into the game in the morning, before the start of their real lives each day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17601

I dont like that we no longer see the green checkmark by the treasure hunt icon at all times when its ready. I keep forgetting to keep checking in to see if its ready.

DeletedUser4491

Shutting the whole system down for 30 minutes around 8:00 AM Eastern Time was carelessly inconsiderate. The rest of the world understands that when you take computers off line, the best time to do so is in the middle of the night, such as 4:00 A.M. Eastern Time.

Rather than choosing a time of day that would minimize the impact on its American customer base, the InnoGames programmers chose a time that maximized the impact on that customer base — as many players log into the game in the morning, before the start of their real lives each day.

No matter what time they do the update it's going to inconvenience someone. 8 am eastern is middle of the afternoon for Germany, I'm sure they plan the update around the time they are available to fix something should it go wrong.

DeletedUser9640

Ill add my agreement about the disappointment of the missing completion icon from the treasure hunts and in asking for an option to toggle it on/off not sure exactly who was complaining about it but seems like taking it off is a bit more inconvienent to most of us who use it then a few players not wanting to see it

DeletedUser17601

Question is are teh Devis watching this thread to see our thoughts and concerns lol

DeletedUser9690

There is an issue with this update.

If you go to the tower screen, the Attack button is greyed out, even if you have not done an action on that player in the last 24 hours.

Screenshot for proof -> http://prntscr.com/71ur7x

I also missed all my treasure hunt timers today, thanks to no check mark, I hated it when it hit beta, and even though I was aware of it, still messed me up on the live servers that I play.