• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by marss

1. marss

So when is the server performance going to get way better?

at first i thought a game like this that has no movement couldn't get lag, ohh was i wrong lol sometimes when i log in i have to refresh the page cause the screen freezes, and when i was gm on other game we were told to tell ppl its their internet or their computer too old......and im sure is...
  2. marss

Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

i played this game a year and some months, my ideas come to 2 buildings, one is similar to stargazer but instead of giving goods from last, the building could give goods from forward the other building could be one where u place lower unattached troops in the building and with a timer they...
  3. marss

Why not protect users?

well, the limit doesn't affect me since there's no way i could skip that many, and even if i hit limit i can just stop, there's no need to do any of the missions, I've never known why people cheat, in a game like this where is the reward for that? cause if it's just bragging rights lmao the...
  4. marss

The Castle will need a name,.........

how about, the castle that broke the server?