• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by -Maximus-

1. Not all Mass Supply Rushes work on production buildings

When a quest wants a certain production, like 5, 15 minute productions from a production building, they fulfill the quest.
  2. Not all Mass Supply Rushes work on production buildings

I have Sunken Treasure production buildings. The 5M Mass Supply Rushes work on them, but the 30M Mass Supply Rushes don't. I've also noticed that certain supply rushes will work on a certain "times" of production, but won't work on a different "time". (like if you select 4 hour productions...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but while on the FE map, if you lose the story line for whatever reason and have completed the Botuku province, it will give the option to scout Kalabuye or Bisorba. Make sure you scout Kalabuye before you scout Bisorba, unless directed...
  4. Early Era Speedup Feedback

Are these new changes for "new" cities only? I think the general idea is good because if you're just starting off, everything moves at a snail pace and winning battles in BA or IA is very difficult for a long time. If these changes will apply to all cities, I have one big issue. There are...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Does anyone know if you can "double dip/double collect," particularly with Hover Tanks? Here's why I'm asking this. I have FE units in 3 of my cities, all of which are under FE in age.. In 2 of them, the higher age troops were obtained by the normal route - by not completing/aborting ToD and...