• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not all Mass Supply Rushes work on production buildings

-Maximus-

I have Sunken Treasure production buildings. The 5M Mass Supply Rushes work on them, but the 30M Mass Supply Rushes don't. I've also noticed that certain supply rushes will work on a certain "times" of production, but won't work on a different "time". (like if you select 4 hour productions and use a 6 hour rush, etc)
This is also the case with other production buildings I've tried (that are not 'normal' production buildings you get from unlocking techs). Is this a glitch that needs to be fixed or just the way it is/always has been?

Last edited:

-Maximus-

When a quest wants a certain production, like 5, 15 minute productions from a production building, they fulfill the quest.

Graviton

I have Sunken Treasure production buildings. The 5M Mass Supply Rushes work on them, but the 30M Mass Supply Rushes don't. I've also noticed that certain supply rushes will work on a certain "times" of production, but won't work on a different "time". (like if you select 4 hour productions and use a 6 hour rush, etc)
This is also the case with other production buildings I've tried (that are not 'normal' production buildings you get from unlocking techs). Is this a glitch that needs to be fixed or just the way it is/always has been?
Mass Supply Rushes rush supply productions, not all productions. If you've chosen a Sunken Treasures production that doesn't produce supplies (anything other than 5 minutes or 4 hours) then a Mass Supply Rush won't work.

xivarmy

The tasks for the most part are all player aware. The supply rushes will be in the wrong time slot , +1 or 2 more than the supply buildings planted (happened 3 times this event alone to me) , more incidence than you have available , etc. They are only psuedo random with Inno seeding each task to deliberately make rushing it (at cost) attractive.
LOL. The tasks are not player aware or even pseudorandom. It increases with era how many you need - some quests are built to need more and some less. And the tasks come in a fixed order that you can find on the site that cannot be named.

xivarmy

The OP here is confused about what a 'production' is to Inno. It must be a supply production and not some other coin or goods of Medals or Fps. It has to be supplies.
As far as the quest conditions go, other things work. A production is anything from a building with the 6 different time slots.

As far as the rush items go, the issues is that the item is specifically for "Supply Production", not "Productions".

xivarmy

Incorrect , I have been comparing tasks with equally advanced players in my guild and they are player aware , this can be proven by someone with equal access to our play records. In the case of collecting Incidences , 24/27 players had less incidence than required at the time the task was revealed. My max concurrent incidences at my current level is 13 and I have once in the history of playing the game had the task match the incidences. It two cases the required incidences appeared more than 12 hours after. Outside of this they always appear in one "clump" at the end or beginnning of the day. Inno uses this psuedo randomness to mask this but you can see it when you compare with others.
The quests are in a fixed order and always have been.

Sufficient number of incidents not spawning when you need them? Yes that's pseudorandom (with some distinct non-random elements to it like a daily cap - which if you've already collected that many you 100% won't get any more incidents til the next daily reset).

But in this thread we were talking about production quests, not incidents. And there is nothing random about number/type/quest# of productions needed. They only vary by era.

jaymoney23456

The entire issue could be solved if inno would simply remove the pointless quests to complete x number of x timed productions. Lots of players have no need whatsoever to complete any productions in production buildings. Also, many have now replaced the old blacksmiths that used to be used for production quests with jumpin pumpkins which then causes further problems with getting everything desired in their city aided as the pumpkins have nonsensically high aid priority. Finally, anyone who actually needs the supplies produced by production buildings is going to already be producing supplies in production buildings nonstop. The only thing production quests do is to give players a tedious and repetitive task that doesn't even help their city out.

Graviton

The entire issue could be solved if inno would simply remove the pointless quests to complete x number of x timed productions. Lots of players have no need whatsoever to complete any productions in production buildings. Also, many have now replaced the old blacksmiths that used to be used for production quests with jumpin pumpkins which then causes further problems with getting everything desired in their city aided as the pumpkins have nonsensically high aid priority. Finally, anyone who actually needs the supplies produced by production buildings is going to already be producing supplies in production buildings nonstop. The only thing production quests do is to give players a tedious and repetitive task that doesn't even help their city out.
They should create a Jaymoney Button that completes everything for you with one click.

Sharmon the Impaler

Right, anybody who doesn't cheerlead you must be an Inno cheerleader, we get it. I still think a Jaymoney Button would at the very least cut down on your post count.
He hates everything about the game so he sits in all day long and harrasses everyone instead. He should take up knitting or something else more his speed.

jaymoney23456

Right, anybody who doesn't cheerlead you must be an Inno cheerleader, we get it. I still think a Jaymoney Button would at the very least cut down on your post count.
Would also cut down on my post count if those like you wouldn't feel the need to attack anything that I post since then I wouldn't then need to reply to the nonsense. Could also do without your propaganda about capitalism. Capitalism=greed-been proven countless times. Good leaders like FDR and TR recognized the greed of unfettered capitalism and wouldn't tolerate it!

Graviton

Would also cut down on my post count if those like you wouldn't feel the need to attack anything that I post since then I wouldn't then need to reply to the nonsense.

So you're not responsible for your own posts, everybody who dares to disagree with you or who likes anything about the game is making you post. That explains a lot. The number of replies I've made to you can be counted on one hand but sure, you're my fault.

Also I'm pretty sure you can ignore a poster if you really want to. I mean, you could even do it without an Ignore button but it sounds like we'd have to put ourselves on ignore for you.

Pericles the Lion

Do you even pay attention to the drivel that you post? It seems the answer is no because you are clueless lol
You have made yourself a pariah. It's hard to believe but there are players on the Forum, that commonly disagree with each other, now in unanimous agreement that you have nothing of merit to contribute. I'd put you on ignore but I find your spam amusing, however otherwise useless.

jaymoney23456

You have made yourself a pariah. It's hard to believe but there are players on the Forum, that commonly disagree with each other, now in unanimous agreement that you have nothing of merit to contribute. I'd put you on ignore but I find your spam amusing, however otherwise useless.
talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol

I would like to know why finish supply production works on sleigh builders when they are producing supplies but finish goods production doesn't when they are producing goods.