• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Merek the Wise

1. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

Correct they shouldn't be but evidently there are ways around it. I've been playing a few years now and don't claim to know everything but I can tell when they are multiple accounts, especially when the person uses the same name but a different variant of it and those accounts are all donating...
  2. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

Actually I've heard there is an in game feature that if you use PC to login to one account and another that it catches you and puts a block on being able to donate to the other accounts GB's using the same internet connection so even though it's not specifically listed on their rule page it's...
  3. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

1) One account per player Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player. Sharing your password with another person is forbidden. Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is...
  4. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

Just wanted to give an update since it's been awhile now & all 3 members have been booted from the guild, one of them did respond by stating it was their whole family that was playing. I know Inno has strict rules with accounts that are from within the same household, as far as I can tell they...
  5. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

Evidently they are still sniping within the guild, I posed an update to the group message that we sent out earlier, this time I made it clear that sniping within the guild will not be tolerated and will end with quick dismissal from the guild. I've been chatting with another leader and...
  6. How to deal with players with multiple accounts

I'm having an issue in one of my worlds where it's fairly obvious that a member of our guild has multiple cities and we just had two other members join recently that also appear to be extensions of this player's account, I'm getting reports of these other accounts sniping within the guild as...
  7. I am looking for a new guild...

I'm in S world and can have an invite sent over to you if you're still looking for a guild that's heavy into GE, they unlock the 4th level every week. They always welcome in new members so that's not a problem.