• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Miljenko2

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Yes, larger guild benefits the most (gbg) from "platte service" that inno give them with latest gbg changes. But, smaller guild (even only few accounts) can fight on diamonds (925/975) and survive. It is not power problems, it is treasury goods. I am in arvahall.
  2. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

<what is the purpose of a weaker guild fighting a losing battle against a stronger opponent?> Purpose is to try, hard, ...weaker or close to equal...where is the fun when everything is served on your plate! Getting fat!?
  3. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

That is how Inno value goods, when you have a chance to chose FPs or goods! Check game narratives! How many goods you need for Peggy level is completely different story.
  4. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I Inno value SAT goods at 1FP=5 goods! Why should anyone pay more! Fairness = attractiveness, if you forgot about?
  5. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Inno, On all future Events make Titan Goods one of the daily specials, also award in mini games. So, lower age players will stop feed GREEDE titan age (including me) bastard with FPs. At least for once BE FAIR to all age players. Miljenko
  6. GREEDY Inno,...

Thanks for descriptive reply. In many objections I agree, and on some not. I like to be in small guild and challenge "big guys" (who actually hide in numbers). If each member (and that is case for Alcatraz) can hit 30 fights/min (sector in 3 min) and reach att +140 (that is 2100 fights/day for...
  7. GREEDY Inno,...

How can you help me? Free-to-Play or "be competitive"? Do I play chess just to move pieces around on board, or to defeat opponent? I am founder and leader of the Alcatraz, 3-member guild that is ranked in Arwahall at range #20-50, like to play GbG diamond league. To "float" diamond league guild...
  8. GREEDY Inno,...

I do not need to play single "free online game" , to understand how does it work. Developer can introduce annual membership to cover cost, but moving game forward like this puts player in position....must spent $$$ to stay afloat. That is "cheating" (tricks) from developer!
  9. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Well, that is good point, but very, very rare situations in curent gbg-diamonds. If guild want to generate as many hits as possible, and want to drop to platinum (where will not generate TG fragments), than I do not comprehend logic there. They may want to decline from 1000 to 975 or 925, but...
  10. Attrition-How high can you go?

NO, SAT is much worse. Units fighting capability are terrible, at best. You are good with 130, at A/D=3401/3456. If you can do (for SAAB) 1.7X your boost percent penalty (~5800% penalty, att ~150), in manual mode, I would be very happy about. For SAT, A/D at 3600/3400 I can reach 136, but in...
  11. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Why there is option to delete Camp at HQ! Who needs that? Why generate chances to make mistake! Replace "DELETE" option with "SUBSTITUTE/REPLACE" , if guild want to upgrade Camp at HQ!
  12. GREEDY Inno,...

Is there any greedy developer, GREATER THAN INNO, that is demonstrating PROFOUND greed for players pocket!! DO NOT THINK SO! Cheers!
  13. Guild founders thread

Can Founder of the Guild kick out *Leader*, that HE PROMOTE from the regular member?