• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mit the explorer of dos

1. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Is it like the useless daily challenges: Destroy 40 troops, give up 7m coins and finish FORTY 24hr productions to get 10 FORGE POINTS!!!
  2. Serious lag in all areas

I'm on a half gb low latency mobile connection and the game is unplayable. How am I supposed to spend big on this event if it freezes and stops on a fast connection? Maybe it's time to download one of those other games in your ads.... 2nd night in a row.
  3. Can you remove the pointless icon from phone city view?

I don't know, I think we need a few more overlays in mobile, there is still a small window of the city we CAN see. A few more would totally obscure the city. It would be better to combine the icons into a menu, in all seriousness.
  4. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

No one stole your guild, you gave them the keys and they refused to give them back. You made bad choices and may yet learn that making bad choices has consequences. You set yourself up to lose. Make better choices. Learn from your mistakes instead of demanding the world conform to your set...
  5. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Event update came, ads still there. Spending down my diamonds, enjoying one last event.
  6. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Event starts soon. This is where I normally spend at least $80usd for diamonds. Because of the ads trying to entice me into paying monthly, I haven't collected, played, or paid into FOE since the first ad appeared in my city. I normally spend $120-$300 monthly on this game. They won't get...
  7. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I'll pay to play, have been for years. However, I will only pay for value added to MY game play. I will not pay to remove ads.
  8. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Good to know, MTG/Inno seem well versed in human behavior, gambling/ clicking/ placing buttons that cost in easily clicked locations. Not shocked they're testing price points for reduction of ads. We're all just test subjects...
  9. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Exchange rate, different countries. Day5 of not playing. Found another game, it's sufficient. After day 3, I haven't had the urge to play.
  10. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Use your data to drive profits. I have little doubt discounts are your biggest drivers. I'm absolutely certain ads are not your profit driver on your MOST important player, the Whale. Minnows and dolphins aren't keeping the lights on, whales do, and they love discounts. You have NOT had...
  11. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I sincerely hope this is correct. I refuse to pay or play until the ads are removed for paying players like myself, and NOT that overpriced, ridiculous FOE+ package. I'll spend $80 for diamonds every event before I'll spend $10/MO (no WAY would I spend THIRTY!!!) on that worthless FOE+...
  12. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

And there it is! So many leaving, MTG tries to hide it. I'll come back when the ads are gone. Been playing/supporting this game with at least a hundred usd a month, and you're throwing ads at me to the point the game is unplayable. Get rid of the ads for the whales. You've lost too many...
  13. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

We need a laugh emoji. No way this isn't going live. I'm in a top guild, I've seen the participation drop. Inno started bleeding money on this game and can't figure out why. They're going the wrong direction. I was paying 100-300 a month to play this game because it was fun. They want to...
  14. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I was spending $100-300/ month over the last year. Was.
  15. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Just checked my account, I've been spending $100-$280USD monthly for the last year, more than that the previousl year. Average $150. No more. Done. Finished. I noticed a significant drop in player participation in the past few weeks. Did you already try group A, have dismal results and...