• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Moonlight Queen

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

It is true, they don't know how to fix GvG. GbG is a poor substitute. I find it very interesting that their NEW and Improved GBG still puts you to sleep worse than the original. Maybe they should advertise FOE as a great natural sleep aide.
  2. It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

I think getting rid of GvG is on the goal list. All the mobile players who have no idea GvG even exist, don't care. Not enough feedback to do anything fix it. No desire to fix it. Old players are leaving. Evolution of all things. The update to GBG just amplified hoe dumb it is! Hated it before...
  3. It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

All the actions that Inno has done in recent years is largely to eliminate GvG. The GvG map originally built this game. Pretty sad that you are taking away the best part of this game. Futile to ask why. I hate GbG and most players who love GvG hate Battle Grounds. Click click click and...
  4. Shocked at how bad this game has changed.

Calendar Key on Summer Event FYI All - I happened to notice in my daily board on the event that the key was missing. I took a screen shot and sent a message to Inno asking about it. Turns out they are not adding the key as a regular piece on every board. Nice, right!! SMH, they have made so many...
  5. Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Missing key on Event board for calendar! FYI all - I happened to notice in my daily board on the event that the key was missing. I took a screen shot and sent a message to Inno asking about it. Turns out they are not adding the key as a regular piece on every board. Nice, right!! SMH, they have...
  6. The holiday event is just junk

I've played this game for many years and there is always events you like more than others. I have always liked the holiday event. This year it is terrible. The rewards are junk. You get better in the recurring quests. The elf shelf doesn't even start to make you want to buy the items for a...
  7. excluding Great Buildings

Blue Galaxy is one of my favorites. I'd rethink that one. My HC also pays out well and it is only in the 70's. Goods, FPs and if you are fighting in GvG - you never have enough rogues.
  8. Neighborhood players don't change

Collect on time! Get a galatta. And...what can they get? We have all had a hood where we were attacked and plundering. I do it regularly, lol. At my level, it is about catching someone who is late collecting. I understand for younger/newer players it can be an ouch. Collect your city on time...
  9. Why bother with GVG?

You are a newer player to the game. GvG is the best part of FOE and it is being destroyed by bots!! The reward is in your guild playing as a team for rank. It is head to head battle. The greed that battlegrounds has brought to FoE has ruined the game. Click, click and yup, click some more. No...
  10. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

The holiday event is for Inno. They want presents. I used to love the special events and now you are making them impossible to force players into purchasing to complete anything. I agree with KeithofTheForge, the Elves gift shelf is absolutely trash! The special event building is ok; not...
  11. Submitted Separate Rogue Tab

There is a button...it is the no Age and your rogues will be on top.
  12. Submitted Allow us to save a "favorite army" and automatically swap it in when attacking.

Not confused at all. Think what you like. I deal with it many nights with the same players.
  13. Submitted Allow us to save a "favorite army" and automatically swap it in when attacking.

Ebeondi Asi Bots are terrible and Inno is having trouble controlling them. I am a solid fighter and fight in GvG nightly. You know when a guild/player using a bot shows up because the game starts to hesitate and setting sieges and armies becomes very challenging. Bots are stupid...if you can't...
  14. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Jaims