• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MoreOrLess

1. is there a report or tab/screen

how do i best evaluate my friends list to determine if they are active players? is there a report or tab/screen to help me? ty
  2. military units

how do i get a second tab of military to fight for me? like when i go against a strong opponent that has a second tab that fights the second level of battle ( so i can match up with them, and maybe win)? ty
  3. sad from Archaeology event

thanks, finally a good bit o advice i find, now i gotta hope n find sum ppls to work with
  4. sad from Archaeology event

why? i didnt have the thingies left to make goods usable to fill that part. those are huge quantities of goods needed
  5. sad from Archaeology event

i worked very hard on the event and finally was able to unlock all of the tablet quests. i thought i would have a reasonable chance to complete them all, i was wrong. in the 2 worlds i play in, i had 1 tablet quests left in each. the last quest in the line was to get 4 incidents. one world had 8...