• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

military units

MoreOrLess

how do i get a second tab of military to fight for me? like when i go against a strong opponent that has a second tab that fights the second level of battle ( so i can match up with them, and maybe win)? ty

Darth Mole

On the subject of units - I've just moved to OF - mainly because i didn't like the military units in AF. I checked out the wiki to try and gauge the new OF units and on day 2 I can't say I'm impressed yet!
I have 800% attack and need a reliable combo of troops to autobattle in GbG when rushing a sector. Anyone have any good tips?
I have champs and rogues and picking up other assorted odds n sods - what barracks should i be aiming for?
I previous ages I've opted for 1 or 2 heavies and rogues 90% of the time.
I am a lazy battler!
Thanks

Agent327

On the subject of units - I've just moved to OF - mainly because i didn't like the military units in AF. I checked out the wiki to try and gauge the new OF units and on day 2 I can't say I'm impressed yet!
I have 800% attack and need a reliable combo of troops to autobattle in GbG when rushing a sector. Anyone have any good tips?
I have champs and rogues and picking up other assorted odds n sods - what barracks should i be aiming for?
I previous ages I've opted for 1 or 2 heavies and rogues 90% of the time.
I am a lazy battler!
Thanks

OF is a bad age for lazy battlers. It's the age with the most units which makes it the hardest one to autobattle. Eels, Turturrets and Sub Cruisers are your best options, but the combination with rogues is not really suited to start with autobattle right away.