• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ndstate

1. [Guide] Comparison of break-even time for all FP-producing GBs

Any update on best fp GBs with game changes?
  2. Carnival 2018 Feedback

How about the fact that I have to spend 7 days out of 18 just scouting provinces so I can do other tasks like infiltrate. Having to spend approx 35% of the entire time waiting to scout is flawed.
  3. Carnival 2018 Feedback

This event is terrible. 5% chance on the far right box is insulting. Then you add in 20 florians to double that to 10%. You would think that spending 11 tickets (at 10%) multiple times would get you a win at least once in a while. Nope. I have a hard time believing that the %s are accurate. Not...
  4. Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

I have the rock, pond, entrance, zen zone and 3 gongs. I am trying to maximize my forge points. Is there any good layout that will make use of the extra gongs to try and get forge points? Thanks.
  5. Blueprints Aren't Random

I get what you're saying. I have run into some interesting people in the two plus years I've been playing this game. Thanks for actually confirming that this is happening to other people also.
  6. Blueprints Aren't Random

I get what you're saying. But they are free to not read these posts on a thread that I created. Frankly I don't care if I piss off a certain poster in here or two. I was just here to ask a simple question. Thanks for your advice. Back to the original question. It would seem that a few people...
  7. Blueprints Aren't Random

Perhaps some of the longer-term members should be nicer to the newer members. And not to say how these threads are a waste of time when they could just leave at any time.
  8. Blueprints Aren't Random

It didn't need to. My question was if people were experiencing that or not. Not if I was having problems leveling the great building. You are free to leave at any time. You are just pissed off because I called you out after your post where you were trying to be "smart." Bye Felicia.
  9. Blueprints Aren't Random

Ok, people are missing that I am level 11 with 17 already unlocked. My question pertains to if anyone else experienced anything similar and if it's a way of them getting us to spend diamonds.
  10. Blueprints Aren't Random

You are making a lot of assumptions that didn't work out in your favor. I am on level 11 and have 17 unlocked... But ya ok, I am doing fine right now. I'll give that a try. Still seems odd that I can't get a certain blue print, doesn't seem random.
  11. Blueprints Aren't Random

No way, I am saving them for higher levels. I tried 2:1 trading on other GBs and I always get prints that I already have.
  12. Blueprints Aren't Random

Hi, I searched and didn't come up with anything. Is anyone else experiencing this where you can't seem to get one blueprint? Is this just Inno trying to get me to spend diamonds? 76 blueprints and none on one spot...