• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by NWWAkamai

1. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

This is where Inno can make some money. Pay-for-repairs! A lot of mistakes made from inexperience...
  2. Why isn't the Daily Challenge or Recurring Quest available when in the GbG battleground?

Inno allows direct access to both of the Daily Challenge and the Recurring Quest when I'm in GE but not in GbG. This is a little bit of a pain to be fighting, get chimed that a quest is ready to harvest, leave the battleground, claim and reset the recurring quest, then return to the...
  3. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I uninstalled it from my phone and now only play on PC. More time for other stuff and less time with the phone. Thanks Inno! I know they're going to add this to PC versions as well sooner or later and that's when I'll move on. One door closes and another one opens...
  4. City Reconstruction Question / Suggestion

I came from a corporate staff. We excelled by listening to all suggestions, not just a few. Left to a few, you get bias. I guess in the European gaming world, the successful corporate model doesn't work and isn't needed. Good to know...
  5. City Reconstruction Question / Suggestion

This is amazing! So I understand this....A company that went from 2 million in revenue in 2007 to 220 million in 2020 is waiting on feedback from a volunteer staff on a forum that's directly linked to their games. No one from Inno's development department has any interest in what they average...
  6. City Reconstruction Question / Suggestion

How do you know that no designers from Inno read these? Do they confide in you? If I owned anything that had a forum linked to it, I'm monitoring it. Any intelligent person would. The point this person is making is a good one, even though it will probably never happen. Players do make mistakes...
  7. gbg

I would love to see a nuclear option given to any guild with less than 3 provinces. Give them a nuke option once a day allowing them to nuke the #1 guild from battling for 3 hours. (Every day if they want!) Then the small guilds could band together as a force to be negotiated with...not going to...
  8. Appreciation

It's a key part of the game. Almost everyone gets all their investment back after the GB levels with prints and medals as a bonus...But there are those that take spots on GB's that offer very little rewards (Zeus, etc) Those players are being generous.
  9. Purpose of the added "Tavern Boost"....

So this was added to force mobile users to watch ads if they want another 5% bump? Explains why the "activate" button that isn't used on pc...no way I'd watch ads for a 5% bump...
  10. Purpose of the added "Tavern Boost"....

I'm still trying to figure out why Inno decided to add this 5% "Tavern Boost" that automatically kicks in every 4 hours if you enter your friends tavern. The tavern opens to that tab every time if the boost is available. It has an "Activate" Button, but activates automatically if the tab opens...
  11. ignore option change by Inno?

Why would Inno make a change to allow you to send a message to someone that has chose to ignore you and can't see that you sent the message? This makes no sense to me. What could this change improve?
  12. Aid All Feedback

I love the aid all button, but if ads are added on pc to use it, I'm back to the twice a week aiding individually....
  13. Group chat for "friends list"

It would be good for asking for help getting onto global 1.9's as well.
  14. Wildlife event game board shows NO paws yet 20 moves left. Advice?

When is the Summer event? The Fellowship Event, which is next, has one after completing quest 41.
  15. Wildlife event game board shows NO paws yet 20 moves left. Advice?

You can still complete the quests and get the Surprise box without playing the mini-game. I don't know why anyone would, but, they could do it.