• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ocshooter

1. ocshooter

GBG Lockdown

no matter what i said you would say opposite i read the forums. lol
  2. ocshooter

GBG Lockdown

It is hard to not achieve Diamond if your playing. Inno needs to fix this. As more teams learn it this will happen in all leagues and then no one will play. No one playing means no siege towers, palaces, and the like built with diamonds. Troops healed with diamonds etc. Screw the logs at this...
  3. ocshooter

GBG Lockdown

How is this at all fair.. Locked in with holds for 10 days?? This is being reported on all worlds, the hold tactics being used. Great Tactic for the guys doing the holds but misery for the other teams.
  4. ocshooter

Does Foe still have a Support Department??

that would be what i am doing as they refuse to answer my tickets.
  5. ocshooter

I do not know why i have to prove anything but here is one of them https://prnt.sc/qq6l5h
  6. ocshooter

I have 2 tickets in to support written 5-6 days ago.. one is about an issue in the Japanese settlement, A timed feature. Why is no one responding? Support used to be awesome and responded immediately, their response goal used to be 2 hours. Why am I waiting days for help in a game where time is...
  7. ocshooter

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

As The direct ranking of Guilds is tied to GVG which everyone claims no one plays, you have to admit that really makes no sense at all,. Id like to know will ranking shift to be based on GBG going forward. Seems only fair as again everyone keeps saying 95% of the players dont even play it.. So...
  8. ocshooter

Robbenn write to Panacea, she is the Community Manager for the United States Servers.
  9. ocshooter

The Battleground gives its own prizes. FP, Fragments for the new building (Statue of Honor), goods, diamonds.. Several times now after fighting in Battleground I have come out to fight elsewhere and HC started giving. and perhaps this is why HC does not work there as it gives its own prizes...
  10. ocshooter

It was a statement of fact yes. It does not. I was adding to the posted above's comment.
  11. ocshooter

Himenji Castle does not work in GBG
  12. ocshooter

i think it would be fun to be able to observe other battlegrounds. Or even a Leader Board for Each Servers Battlegrounds. Top #1 could be posted from each one Daily during the 11 days.
  13. ocshooter

I like this Uberhelp, fun laugh on your creativity acquiring goods. :) Who else has a fun BGB story?
  14. ocshooter

I think this topic is played out. It is obvious no one is going to agree so lets let Inno read our opinions and go to next topic. It is just getting nasty. Please Lets talk about the costs of the BGB. How is everyone doing with goods.. Costs a whole lot to take a tile of 203 battles with this...
  15. ocshooter

Why is this a GVG discussion at all. people are simply asking for some control to use in a GAME. This is supposed to be fun. I would like to think Inno would want it to be fun. Leaders have control of who can invite, who can write mail, (wow how radical is that free speech and all) why is it...