• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does Foe still have a Support Department??

ocshooter

I have 2 tickets in to support written 5-6 days ago.. one is about an issue in the Japanese settlement, A timed feature. Why is no one responding? Support used to be awesome and responded immediately, their response goal used to be 2 hours. Why am I waiting days for help in a game where time is everything?

DreadfulCadillac

Screenshots, out of curriosity just want to see if they really havent responded, they usualy repond within 2 days so its old what u are saying

time4coffee

I had to use support 2x this week, both times they answered in hours and got it fixed quickly. They were really nice since it was me making the same mistake without realizing it 2 days in a row.
But you didn't ask a question or have any bug they can fix, maybe they didn't know how to respond. I assume by now you've finished the settlement though.
Negotiations are timed too, sounds like bad luck, next time report it as a bug, not just a personal issue.

Last edited: