• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by OldeDog

1. OldeDog

What would you say would be you "winning" FoE?

It's a game that can't really be won, I've been in the top 10 of my world for many years, and top 5 for at least 3, during this time I've seen many players get to #1, then burn out and leave the game.
  2. OldeDog

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

Good question, my oldest is Druid's Temple (x2), they're next for the inventory, I don't dlete anymore, just in case a "Gold level" turns up in an event
  3. OldeDog

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

House of the Wolf, one in the city and three in my inventory, I have even older buildings in the inventory in the off chance there are some amazing new upgrades...
  4. OldeDog

GbG ranking system

Perhaps cutting guild size to a maximum of 25-30 would shake the game up and even things out.
  5. OldeDog

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Exactly how much time do you think people have to play a game? To stay in top level it's about 2 hours a day on GBG, plus collections GE, AID and Taverns ect...I know quite a lot of players, most of whom spent $$$s, that have cut down to one city and have still then burnt out It would be more...
  6. OldeDog

City Shield...in SAT???

Exactly
  7. OldeDog

New idea for a better PvP

There are always other players on so there will always be an opponent and if players get disconnected or stops playing for more than a certain time (1 minute would suffice) they lose. End of.
  8. OldeDog

November Competition

B3,B7,E3,E7 I would like the prize in Tuulech
  9. OldeDog

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

The rewards are of no use to me at all... Back to Egypt for me.
  10. OldeDog

Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

I've got all the main prizes plus 5 Ancient Obelisks from Egypt, . Before the next one I'd like a litle time to get another.
  11. OldeDog

GVG was half dead and now need to compete with the new kid on the block(GBG)

Basically it's a screw up, guild rankings are overly influenced by GvG yet only about 5% (I'm told) of members play it, also the maps (particularly AA) are made in such a way that one or two guilds can block off a large part and thus attain maximum benefits for fairly little effort, and so...