• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by OldTyme72

1. OldTyme72

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

OK. It was just a dead level on my SBC. It did go up a point on the last level. :)
  2. OldTyme72

I guess it is very possible. It went from 11- 12 (lol) That's a GB I kept around for looks.
  3. OldTyme72

Just a quick question: Does the SBC not count towards defense A&D in the PVP towers? I upgraded a level & noticed no difference. What buildings are contributing to my city defense A&D? o_O
  4. OldTyme72

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

I don't remember seeing any of the avatars along the way in Beta. Luckily I did get all the books and the main big prize without a problem.
  5. OldTyme72

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch. (is this the right place to answer? :) )
  6. OldTyme72

Anniversary Contest Feedback

So. If you win prizes....how does the game determine which world it will be given to you in? o_O
  7. OldTyme72

[Question] Seeking professional help :)

I have 6 mini-WWs near the COA. I have a dedicated world of just wishing wells. Probably have 50 of them there. I do have 16 WW's & 7 shrink-kits in inventory. Wouldn't be terrible to have a line of them as well I guess. I should mention I'm perm-120% without any polishing now (thanks...
  8. OldTyme72

[Question] Seeking professional help :)

This is my main world. I just need some advice on what I could be doing better. I have so many goods buildings up just because I have the population & space for them. I still have plenty of houses up as well. Should I just tear down & start placing Terrace Farms? I could probably delete...
  9. OldTyme72

Carnival 2019 Feedback

OK. Thanks for verifying . I did go look @ the Wiki & seen it was right. I had no problem with the event getting a complete set + complete set upgrade. One world I didn't even have to make it past the scout quest.
  10. OldTyme72

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Quick question. I just put the set down & upgraded everything to level 2. The middle piece shows 4 connected, but the surrounding only show 3. I placed it like the event picture shows. Am I doing it wrong?
  11. OldTyme72

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

No kiddin. :eek: I was going to mention I didn't see any change once they re-balanced on Beta. Oh well. It's beta.
  12. OldTyme72

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

I did have to spend like 1400 on Beta to get mine at level 10. However that was before I found the chart Nodge posted. I was just going for the stuff I could use. Do all the quests & get into the Bronze reward package (for your final upgrade) and it shouldn't be too hard.
  13. OldTyme72

[Question] What does the Giant Robot say?

:rolleyes: He says something when you click him. Just can't make it out.
  14. OldTyme72

[Question] What does the Giant Robot say?

That ^ o_Oo_Oo_O
  15. OldTyme72

Changelog 1.132 Feedback

Bring back the premium items on the wheel.