• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Orb of 0

1. Orb of 0

[Guide] How to post a screen shot

Maybe... Nope... File was to large.. It was a typical screen shot from my kindle fire...
  2. Orb of 0

[Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

City # 17 - Start date June 27, 2020 by Orb NOTE: This post will be edited numerous times. Primary goal: Glarg for a minimum of 90 days. Secondary goals: 1000 FP in inventory, 1000 BA goods each, 500-750 IA goods each, Tertiary goals: Dispel as many self created myths as possible... Day One...
  3. Orb of 0

Okay... :) I consider myself a noob. I started this game days before the Halloween event started... and yes, I can be quite obtuse... and, although I disagree with you on the issue of a separate guide, it is up to you not others... I point as many players to this guide as I can because I...
  4. Orb of 0

That is a great title. I use the screen keyboard. This fact tends to enhance my ability for miscommunication. Plus... The wireless and my Kindle are enemies, hence many of my replies are dumped into the underbelly of the internet... I am not questioning your knowledge on any aspect of FOE...
  5. Orb of 0

The "it" is the entirety of camping in the BA. Guild hopping/jumping is actually secondary to learning/understanding RQ looping. Which I think is the best method for building a foundation for the city that the player wants to build. The beginning is the entirety of Glarg's method for getting...
  6. Orb of 0

Really!!??? I love/hate camping in the BA... And, I feel/know that I failed to follow up on my "quest" report when I moved into IA at day 47... So, what top three worlds have the most guilds to jump? We need some research??. I'm in.
  7. Orb of 0

Hanami bridge X2?

Thank you Emberguard...;) you're a sweetheart...
  8. Orb of 0

Hanami bridge X2?

I was wrong. The daily quest began on March 31with quest 42. As for the announcement... I made the mistake of clicking the "mobile view" on the us. wiki.forgeofempires web site, and I now only have access to the en.wiki site which displays the error message, "This page is not working." The...
  9. Orb of 0

Hanami bridge X2?

That's what was being debated ( "I've been on daily for 4 days now." ), and I didn't understand. Another guild member gave me the fandom site, and now I know what is happening. After quest 47, they are a daily and we have to let the clock run out. It applies to all of us... not just me.
  10. Orb of 0

Hanami bridge X2?

Why am I getting multiple "time outs"? I finished quest 48, 5 hour time out. I finish quest 49, 6 hour time out. I'm have 1059 lanterns that I've hoarded. I'm in the IA. I've been in the silver league twice, and have been held back into the bronze league. Is this normal?????
  11. Orb of 0

Hi All, I've Glarged in four cities now. Here is my latest efforts. City started Feb. 14th 2020. Note: I am already quite mentally ill... so... I can Glarg forever without any noticeable severe side effects... Day 29: 464 squares. 488/500 medals. 720k coins. 327k supplies. 225 fp in inventory...
  12. Orb of 0

[Answered] Diamond Expansion

THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD: will take you to the information that is being discussed here with complete disregard for the CHART AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WHICH LISTS EVERY PREMIUM EXPANSION FROM THE FIRST TO THE FORTY-FORTH... IN GREAT DETAIL.. Kind regards, Orb