• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hanami bridge X2?

hajiboy

Are we going to end up with 2 Hanami bridges?
1 from daily quest #6
1 from Grand prize #8

Or are we most likely not going to get to GP#8, without spending diamonds?

Super Catanian

Are we going to end up with 2 Hanami bridges?
1 from daily quest #6
1 from Grand prize #8

Or are we most likely not going to get to GP#8, without spending diamonds?
It depends on how active you are. In previous Events, it was possible to get a second copy of the main Event Building (at level 1, of course) without using Diamonds (barely, though). But if you are active, I can assure you that you will at least be able to max out your Hanami Bridge.

hajiboy

To Max it out, one needs 7 kits, right? 2 from quests and 5 from GPs. If we get 5 kits from GPs, we'll end up with a 2nd bridge. This is based on the current position of the bridge in the table on the wiki page.
Yes, I am active. I just find it odd to receive 2 of the same grand prizes as part of the path to maximize the first one.

DreadfulCadillac

I think I’ll be fine:)
Cherry trees being super nice to me this year, I have 3 (or 4)extra pagoda upgrades from last year so I was able to max out a 2nd pagoda and place that:cool:
Serious tho I have already gotten a 50 lantern cherry tree and 100 lantern cherry tree.
Also make sure to check your email, forge of empires usualy send you a email with 100 or 150 or the event currency for free so..:)

Also remember I spend 0$ On this game. I’m a F2P player

Orb of 0

Why am I getting multiple "time outs"? I finished quest 48, 5 hour time out. I finish quest 49, 6 hour time out. I'm have 1059 lanterns that I've hoarded. I'm in the IA. I've been in the silver league twice, and have been held back into the bronze league. Is this normal?????

DreadfulCadillac

Why am I getting multiple "time outs"? I finished quest 48, 5 hour time out. I finish quest 49, 6 hour time out. I'm have 1059 lanterns that I've hoarded. I'm in the IA. I've been in the silver league twice, and have been held back into the bronze league. Is this normal?????
Yes after the quests that you can go as fast as you want, You get a new quest every day @12AM

Orb of 0

That's what was being debated ( "I've been on daily for 4 days now." ), and I didn't understand. Another guild member gave me the fandom site, and now I know what is happening. After quest 47, they are a daily and we have to let the clock run out. It applies to all of us... not just me.

Agent327

That's what was being debated ( "I've been on daily for 4 days now." ), and I didn't understand. Another guild member gave me the fandom site, and now I know what is happening. After quest 47, they are a daily and we have to let the clock run out. It applies to all of us... not just me.

No, after quest 40 you get daily quests. You are just slow.

You could have read all about it in the announcement, but why bother.

Orb of 0

I was wrong. The daily quest began on March 31with quest 42. As for the announcement... I made the mistake of clicking the "mobile view" on the us. wiki.forgeofempires web site, and I now only have access to the en.wiki site which displays the error message, "This page is not working." The support team has been unable to help with this issue which has prevented me from accessing announcements since before the event. I'm positive that your vast knowledge and experience with this game will provide me with a solution to my problem with the websites in question, if you are willing of course.

Emberguard

I was wrong. The daily quest began on March 31with quest 42. As for the announcement... I made the mistake of clicking the "mobile view" on the us. wiki.forgeofempires web site, and I now only have access to the en.wiki site which displays the error message, "This page is not working." The support team has been unable to help with this issue which has prevented me from accessing announcements since before the event. I'm positive that your vast knowledge and experience with this game will provide me with a solution to my problem with the websites in question, if you are willing of course.
I can help you with this. Just a sec while I get you the URL to copy paste

WinnerGR

It is more effective to max out one event building than have 2 event buildings half leveled to max.