• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by pabell59

1. Challenge 1

1, 3 and 9
  2. Challenge 1

1, 3 and 9
  3. Challenge 1

puzzle pieces 2, 9, and 10
  4. Friends List

This means that those who request to be friends with you also count against your 80? So even if you delete friends that YOU invited that doesn't free up an invites until you delete below 80 friends total? How does that allow you to help younger players progress? This doesn't seem very fair to...
  5. Guild Levels Explained

Can a guild go down in levels and if so what would make that happen?
  6. Guild Levels Explained

Okay I understand about how it costs less to build things as your guild goes up in levels, but I do not know what levels decrease that amount or how other things are effected by guild level. Can someone please explain what levels change what things and what things get your guild to the next...
  7. Use of Medals

I have heard several different and contradictory things about how to use medals in the game. Can you trade them for expansions? Can someone list what you can use medals for in December 2016?
  8. Tavern looks great and all, but . . .

I like this idea, but it could be more simple. Green - the 24 hr time limit has expired and there are seats available Orange - No seats available Grayed out - the time limit has not expired. Someone suggested that you aid and visit tavern at the same time. This would be great, but your 24 hrs...
  9. Negotiation Game Feedback

So how do you use tavern silver instead of diamonds?
  10. Friends Tavern Feedback

Maybe this question has been asked, but I am new to this forum and don't quite know how to navigate yet. Friends Tavern: 1. Does just visiting your friend give them silver or do you have to do something? 2. Do you need to talk to whomever is there? 3. Should your friend be in the empty chair...