• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Plague Masque

1. Plague Masque

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Pretty sure I'm not going to get the full building. Unlike the last event, a level 10 doesn't produce fragments for a final level. Yes I watched Mooingcats videos but I'll be damned if I use the keysolver. I already have a full time job I hate, I don't need another one. Since this is the...
  2. Plague Masque

idiot hood people

A lot of those "idiots" seem to think the point of the game is to age up as quickly as they can. The higher the age the more useless city defense is. However, with the new GE level 5 using one's city defense as the boost for attacking units instead of one's attack rating I wonder if that will...
  3. Plague Masque

Incidents on roads

If you're using a phone you can select one of your larger buildings (Traz) and drag it around the map. If your building touches an incident you will collect said incident.
  4. Plague Masque

collection times?

Never thought about having a separate BG collection time but that would solve the problem of stretching my collection time for city collect. I wouldn't be able to target Pirate Hideouts or Druid temple but being able to keep my city collect from stretching out might save me more FP over time...
  5. Plague Masque

Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

What strategy pray tell? Use progress coach and go with the most efficient player? Yeah, I did that as I have already said several times!!!!!!!!!!! Did you not read my posts? I guess I didn't get lucky enough with incidents and since I also didn't make into bronze with what I had I went and paid...
  6. Plague Masque

You're the one missing the point. The point being that diamonds are necessary to get a complete building. If you're using Ultimate Coach then you wouldn't actually know now would you? I don't understand how anyone wouldn't understand this simple point.
  7. Plague Masque

collection times?

I generally try to collect when I have computer access because FoE Helper shows me when Pirate Hideout and Druid Temple are hitting for FP which is when I target them for BG. But that takes time so my collect time tends to get stretched out which pushes my times farther and farther back. The 100...
  8. Plague Masque

TFW you need to translate English into English and some people still don't get it! What part of "no need to spend diamonds" do you not get?
  9. Plague Masque

Wow, the tone deafness. Some people need hearing aids it seems. It's like going to the cops after getting mugged only to have them tell you, "Well didn't you use pepper spray or a taser? Why didn't you stay in well-lit area? And isn't your fault for carrying cash on you? What were you doing out...
  10. Plague Masque

Uber's post went right over your head huh?
  11. Plague Masque

Thanks. It's a bit infuriating to see people who were lucky enough (and yes, it was luck) enough to get a complete building without diamonds saying "Well, I was able to do it so anyone can. You must have done something wrong." No, I did everything I was told I was supposed to do to get a...
  12. Plague Masque

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

I suppose it's now ancient history that hardly anyone remembers but there was a time when finishing the questline was enough to reasonably assure one of getting a complete building. No need to watch Mooingcat for the perfect strategy, spend all day every day combing through your city ("we ain't...
  13. Plague Masque

Ended up spending some diamonds to complete. If I remained in bronze I could have made a complete building without diamonds but I was about 20 yards from falling out of bronze with several hours to go. Decided to play it safe and spent some diamonds. So I got a complete building. Of course...
  14. Plague Masque

Got 2 bases but somehow am on track to fail to get a full building. Never had that happen before. As far as I'm concerned the complaints are actually right this time. And yes, I used the progress coach and used the most efficient receiver each time. Next time this happens I'm done.
  15. Plague Masque

Rename the AF ship called Poll Dancer

I heard that in an effort to reintroduce former criminals into society the ship will be manned by ex-convicts and be renamed Parole Dancer. I hope this addresses OP's concerns.