• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

collection times?

When do you collect?

• Total voters

Dursland

I'm trying to optimize my m/p times to get the most blueprints, which means aiding right after the majority of people have collected.

I'm all over the place with my collections due to my schedule, they get pushed back all the time so I don't know what's 'normal' for most people. Thus this poll.

You can vote, and any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

I generally try to collect when I have computer access because FoE Helper shows me when Pirate Hideout and Druid Temple are hitting for FP which is when I target them for BG. But that takes time so my collect time tends to get stretched out which pushes my times farther and farther back. The 100 FP limit is straight up BS when you have go dump FP several times in the process of collecting.

stymie of Suwannee

I‘m a working dad and it has worked to my game advantage well, over the years. But the BG collection (kept separate from anything else) and the primary collection “float” in their timeframes. Instead of maintaining a specific time, I strive to prevent extra time over the 24 hour cycle. As the Dynastic Cycle, all things start in the morning and as they step in the lunch and the evening, I’m losing efficiency. The big loss comes when the BG and primary goes from a late collection to a morning. Weekdays, I’m up at 5:30am and my Daily Challenge is set for 6:00. Some basic setups 10pm the night before set me up for the days needs. With lots of opportunities to goof off at work and only having to deal with the wife, the kids and morons in real life, I can maintain some rigid schedules in the game. Hourly flips aren’t too difficult, but maintaining consistent GbG timing can be tough. After years it seems like a cyclical flow, makes me warm for St Patties.

Ironrooster

My collection times are all over the place. The 24 hour clock on event buildings, GB's, etc. means that I can't keep to one time. So I no longer worry about it. I collect whatever is ready whenever I play.

Ebeondi Asi

I do two collections.One for the Blue Galaxy buildings. then some time later all the rest. It's easy to keep to a 24hr schedule.if you use the collect all button.
Anyway as mentioned the time slides slowly later.. it may take a half a year to slide enough to let it all sit and get it back to the original time one likes. the start the slide to later again.
Sorry I am not interested in posting my favorite time. LOL

xivarmy

Usually evening. It drifts later slowly until it's late enough at night that i leave it til morning some day. I may try to keep up on it for a bit in morning/afternoon, but it usually flips back to evening not long after because I'll have a day where I can't or don't want to make it at those collection times.

Graviton

Depends on what day it is. I'll go for a week or so collecting the mornings until the time creeps into the afternoon, then into the evening after a few more days. Then there will be one day a week where I'll let everything sit overnight, and the pattern continues.

Never thought about having a separate BG collection time but that would solve the problem of stretching my collection time for city collect. I wouldn't be able to target Pirate Hideouts or Druid temple but being able to keep my city collect from stretching out might save me more FP over time compared to how I do it now.

Pericles the Lion

More than you think , Foeh$%#$%# tracks individual increases by date and time after you put your lowly point. You don't even have to watch . the pattern will be obvious after 2-3 days
So, the timestamp that you refer to is when you check, not the time that they added to their GBs which makes any pattern useless. The only value to this information is to see if the GB is getting closer to levelling.

stymie of Suwannee

I have a fun 1 FP technique. When dealing with a plunderer bigger than me or I wanna turn up the volume to 11 on a bothersome plunderer, I’ll “cast webs” and put 1 FP on each available GB (and attack, plunder well, snipe and pre-flip GBs). There’s no timeframe on that donation and that GB will remain available to me til it’s leveled. And again, sniped and/or pre-flipped, as long I can pay attention (No FooP for you!)

Mailia

My collections are kinda everywhere, but from what I can tell the majority of my event buildings come in at 5-6pm est.