• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by PlaneJanes

1. Settlement Rewards

how many emissaries do you get? I am not crazy about supplies but if I put in an emissary can it be removed later?
  2. Finish each production option once

what does it mean to finish each production option once and in how many buildings??
  3. Cultural Settlements Progress

I am doing vikings now and I was wondering if you have to spend diamonds to unlock buildings? If you dont finish the quests on time do you lose everything and have to start over?
  4. Feedback for update 1.192

thanx
  5. Feedback for update 1.192

I was wondering how some members sell unattached military units in the antique dealer? I cannot see any way to do it.
  6. Coin/Supply boost

I am giving up on supply boosts from the tavern. I cant seem to get them to work. I put a 4 hour supply boost on and then I set a 1 hour supply in my buildings and collected on time. Has anyone got a simple explanation?
  7. Harvest Barn - are multiples useful ?

I was wondering if the harvest barn can be plundered?
  8. Daylight Savings?

thank you
  9. Daylight Savings?

I need a simple answer. Does Forge of Empires change the time with daylight savings time in Germany?