• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Raelius

1. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Sadly disappointed in the 'Sale' event.
  2. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

I'm hoping that I can get upgrades to my Airship and some more levels to the Governors Villa! I have one Governors Villa and lack 4 levels of another but I would really love to finish out a second governors Villa so I could implement it into my world so I could start getting those 4 extra...
  3. Been looking everywhere for what UBQ's stand for...... I was told that I need to do some RQ's...

Been looking everywhere for what UBQ's stand for...... I was told that I need to do some RQ's and then UBQ's... I know what RQ is but for the life of me, I can't find out what UBQ's stand for...
  4. Individual rewards in the GBG

Ok thanks.... But it sure seems like I never get the rewards in the lower sections that I do in the upper tiers of the mountain :)...
  5. Individual rewards in the GBG

It seems to me that the outer tiers of the volcano, that battles there bring rewards less often than in the higher tiers (up top of the volcano)... Over and over again when I fight in the lower tiers I get rewards on a sparse basis but while battling a province up towards the top of the volcano...
  6. Disconnecting Great Buildings

Does anyone else have this glitch or bug with their Arcs (or any GB for that matter) I've only noticed it with my arc since it's the only building that I have disconnected like that and from what I've heard, this is NOT supposed to happen! Once a GB is disconnected from a road, it shouldn't keep...
  7. Disconnecting Great Buildings

I don't think you all got the "gist" of my post, My Arc does NOT have a road leading to it (people can't donate to it) BUT when I hover the mouse over the building, the counter is counting down and just today I collected from it WHILE IT WAS DISCONNECTED from the road!
  8. Disconnecting Great Buildings

I disconnected my Arc the other day to deter 'outbidders' (snipers) from outside my guild so that we can peacefully grow our arc farms within our guild so as to have an arc or OB in every age up to the highest aged player in the guild. Here's the thing: At first I couldn't access the Arc by...
  9. Fall Event

Ok great. Thanks guys :)
  10. Fall Event

Thought I'd ask this question here... Does the Chateau Frontenac give you extra goods from the daily challenges? I was seriously thinking about getting this GB and wondered if it helped attain more goods from our daily's
  11. Traz and what it produces

I am thinking about getting a Traz and I was looking around at a lot of peoples city's to see what units they produced along with their Traz and I came across this one city where the only military units they produce (besides their Traz) was Rogues! How can the Traz do anything for them if they...
  12. Helping the new players understand abbreviations we use

In reading up on the Traz, I encountered this abbreviation multiple times "HC", but I don't know what they are talking about, can't find anything on "HC"..... Example from the Traz thread, // Then I'd probably go with inno tower + Hagia + Traz, with the extra income work on HC and then SC. After...
  13. Maharajah's palace

Wow! Thanks for the answer guys... I guess I start clearing some area. Yeah the main reason I wanted to build is because it gives FP's with the Eastern tower + the palace and chaining them will make it more efficient.
  14. Maharajah's palace

Can it be chained? example: western tower&pond, then palace, then then eastern tower & playground, then palace and then another eastern tower & playground? I have an abundance of them and if they can be chained, I'll use them otherwise I won't let the extra ones come out of inventory....