• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Maharajah's palace

Raelius

Can it be chained? example: western tower&pond, then palace, then then eastern tower & playground, then palace and then another eastern tower & playground?

I have an abundance of them and if they can be chained, I'll use them otherwise I won't let the extra ones come out of inventory....

RazorbackPirate

Yes. As long as each piece touches the correct number of different pieces, you're good.

Western Tower & Pond / Palace / Eastern Tower & Playground / Palace / Western Tower & Pond / Palace / Eastern Tower & Playground

wiserpenny

Yes. Have exactly what you say on my main city. Just make sure you use the FP towers 2x (cant remember if that is east or west offhand) in my opinion

Falconwing

Not only chained, but you can make interesting shapes. I had four Palaces with full bonuses and only one Pond in the middle. I sat on the old FOE city builder for an hour when I won them in the original event cause I only won one Pond, but had two of each Tower and four each Bandar and Palaces.

Raelius

Wow! Thanks for the answer guys... I guess I start clearing some area. Yeah the main reason I wanted to build is because it gives FP's with the Eastern tower + the palace and chaining them will make it more efficient.

Agent327

Wow! Thanks for the answer guys... I guess I start clearing some area. Yeah the main reason I wanted to build is because it gives FP's with the Eastern tower + the palace and chaining them will make it more efficient.

Just be aware that by now, many special buildings have better stats, so it's efficiency has become way less.