• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ragnar The Viking

1. Ragnar The Viking

What the hell did you do to GE?

I don't like this new change. I might just stop playing until they change it back. For those of us that have been playing for years to build up our cities based on attack and attacking defense, to me this is a slap in the face. I know absolutely onething for sure; I will not be maing ANY more...
  2. Ragnar The Viking

Preparing for SAAB--any tips?

I don't understand how that affects your AO? Please explain if you would please. Tyvm...
  3. Ragnar The Viking

Feedback for update 1.238

Forge Plus package. For some reason it only last's 28 days. I like the collect all package. However; I'm on a fixed income and get paid once a month. Some month's as you know are and/or 30 to 31 days. How about expanding it to last a full month? That would be nice. Tyvm...Ragnar.
  4. Ragnar The Viking

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

"Video Ads Optional Opt In/Out button." I would like to see Forge have one of those buttons you can opt in or out. With added FP awards added to it. I wouldn't mind watching adds for additional fp's. Allow it to be optional. Then you satisfy pretty much anyone. "Do Not make it mandatory. "...
  5. Ragnar The Viking

I need someone to look at this.

I need someone to look at this.
  6. Ragnar The Viking

4th Level GE completion

Ok, that's is a good suggestion. I think I will work on that starting now, and put my other plan on hold til I get it in my 30's . Thanks man. I wanted to ask you about this forum, is there away to see all your posts? I can't seem to find anything that show them. Thanks again.
  7. Ragnar The Viking

Feedback for the Mobile Video Ads

I don’t see any ads. I was told because I purchase from the game. I currently have a almost month long purchase. They didn’t say specifically how much purchasing or the particular purchasing / what items your purchase affects the video ads. They just said that we can go directly to the incident...
  8. Ragnar The Viking

4th Level GE completion

Sometimes it’s not easy getting through all the way completing 4th lvl in the GE. Only to receive a Reno, or sacred skywatch… Now the Reno isn’t so bad, but gosh, I would like to see better prizes for completing all those levels andn battles. I would like to see more rewards added, especially...
  9. Ragnar The Viking

Aid All Feedback

The only way I got that feature is through Forge Plus. Also, I don't see any ads on FOE. So I have no clue where these ads are coming from. I have been playing on and off since spring 2018. Also, when I edited my game name, I lost my Forum account. I had to start over. They couldn't find my...
  10. Ragnar The Viking

OF era Recurring quest question

Where may I find the list of recurring quests for the OF era? Ty.
  11. Ragnar The Viking

I guess I lost my old login. Wondering where I can get help? Thanks.

I guess I lost my old login. Wondering where I can get help? Thanks.
  12. Ragnar The Viking

Castle system in Content Map

Do you get castle points in battle/negotiations in the CM??? Tyvm
  13. Ragnar The Viking

Boost Area Defense Shield Symbol

I really do not agree with you on that. All I know is now I am looking for a red shield for attacking army defense. I just think the shield should be red.
  14. Ragnar The Viking

I am not new here! I have been on here for a few years now. Every since I edited my name on the...

I am not new here! I have been on here for a few years now. Every since I edited my name on the game, I have been having issues like this. What's up with that?
  15. Ragnar The Viking

Boost Area Defense Shield Symbol

We all know that a read shield is for the Attacking Army's Defense. I wish they would change the color of the shield in the boost area to reflect this for the attacking army. For example. You go into your Town Hall. Then the Tab Boost. Look at the Attacking Units! Now see the defending shield...