• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Raymora

1. GBG army management

There are many sectors. Often one finishes or gets set to hold and and another is about to open. If not, one might be coming up so I set a timer and adjust my troops now to be ready. If not experience, you must have at least some imagination of how this could be useful. You've given your answer...
  2. GBG army management

if the sector is conquered, you no longer can. if it's placed on hold, you have to go through the confirm dialog that you want to enter anyway, change your army and not accidentally attack. why not have a control where it would normally be in your city?
  3. GBG army management

Right now the only way to get to your army to replace dead/wounded is to either attack a sector or leave GBG, make the change and enter GBG again. Can we add a control for Army Management along with message center and switch between simple/detailed view?
  4. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I can talk to people who tell me they spend diamonds. Often they give me an idea of how many they buy. Most events, you could get 1 main event building without spending. When you see others with 3 or 4 of them, you can tell they spent diamonds. When you see players with 10 or more, you know...
  5. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

organic is players wanting to buy diamonds vs INNO making it so you have to spend diamonds to compete. An example would be the latest events where you get a ton more rewards for the silver and gold chests plus making them only available through cash rather than diamonds on hand
  6. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

You're right that INNO know's the numbers and I don't know them. I do know many of the top 100 in Jaims and the top players of my and ally's guilds. It's very apparent that there is a higher percentage of these top players who pay diamonds compared to non gvg players in those same guilds...
  7. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Cool - you're on an older server than me and I may be wrong on the number in Jaims. The point is still that gvg players tend to buy diamonds at a higher rate. My point was that you can't just look at the percentage of players who do gvg. More important for INNO would be the number who spend...
  8. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

BTW - for those who've mentioned the limited number of players that do gvg, I say this: What percentage of the top 100 players on any server plays or used to play gvg? What percentage of the top 100 players on any server pays for diamonds? How many gvg fighters on these servers pay for diamonds...
  9. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

It's been obvious that INNO has been working to get rid of gvg. This has been a discussion for years. Personally I'll miss gvg. It was fun for more than the social aspect. It's was a realistic competition. It has a strategic aspect that makes for winners and losers. Alliances get forged to help...
  10. Solve the Riddle!

1 - after the first coin, the pot is no longer empty raymora jaims
  11. Submitted Automatic Exit From Upgrade Mode When All Bldgs Have Been Upgraded

I was pretty sure it already did this on PC as well. I just checked and sure enough, this is already in place.
  12. Feedback for Space Age Venus

I find it hard to believe the Flying Island made it out of beta as is. TOR FI # chances/week 64 42 prizes good mediocre This is not a GB cost wise for low level players. High level players do not need: BPs...
  13. Feedback for update 1.197

My original post answers that. Normally changes are proposed and one of the criteria of the proposal is to discuss the possibility for abuse. It's my understanding and experience here that the possibility for abuse kills proposals, so the question is and was how did this make it to an update...
  14. Feedback for update 1.197

Ergonomics has been a discipline in application/game development for years now. It's ergonomics that lead to changes like typing the exact number of FPs desired to add to GB rather than clicking the +10 and +1 buttons. The new feature of setting multiple production buildings quickly is an...