• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by s7catshire7

1. s7catshire7

Feedback for update 1.217

Count me in too!!! It's driving me bonkers! I keep thinking I've forgotten to collect from the castle. Very distracting & taking up time with uselessly added click & check & click-outs. Please have the red exclamation mark just for when collecting is ready, if even for that.
  2. s7catshire7

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

Sentinel Outpost !!!!! Please don't have replaced that as a Daily Special !!!!! Biting my claws here waiting as the days left dwindle & now 2 Daily were replaced !! Getting really anxious! Please keep it in the lineup!!!!!! Been building up those tickets for 1 big pumpkin search for each...
  3. s7catshire7

Feedback for The Galata Tower Changes

I certainly hope, though likely that will be dashed, that Inno powers-that-be take heed of the sensible feedback so far from the beta & EN forums (was linked there from beta & got lost for a bit) to also change the cost structure to match that in EMA. Reducing the rewards for spots, but keeping...
  4. s7catshire7

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

I wonder if the game "powers that be" even look at any of the feedback. Kind of pointless if they don't. I can't help but wonder why they start this one so early. Same as last year, ends before St. Pat's. You'd think an event themed on a holiday would run through the holiday. Their attempt...
  5. s7catshire7

Feedback for update 1.197

Hi. I'm on the side of disliking this production scroll feature. Please make an opt in/out checkbox for this!!! In some ways it has made operations more tedious. The zoom in & change perspective part is annoying as all heck. Made me feel dizzy or lightheaded or something - not sure how to...