• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SkippytheMagnificent

1. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

It's DEFINITELY not random, at least not all the time. Their may be a randomized period in the algorithm, but the fact that you don't spend anything, and get the offer once a week while some of us have literally spent $1000's and haven't gotten one in a year+ proves the lack of randomness. It...
  2. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

To be fair, if that is true, they might have their priorities out of whack, considering their financials lately lol. Seems like, having people BEG to pay you MORE money should be a primary motivation. And this thread is evidence that, if they sent the offer, more folks would spend more money...
  3. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

This is the 200% offer. They also offer a 20%, 50%, and 100%. The "offer" that is the standard rates + normal boosts isn't a deal.
  4. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

Update: I FINALLY got a 200% one lol. Of course, I gladly scooped up the top offer, as I figured it would be another year before I got another. Funny story though, since then (like 4 days ago) I have gotten 2 x 50% offers, which of course I passed on. Guess Inno can't take a hint.
  5. SkippytheMagnificent

feedback for Winter event 2023

Obviously the nerf in the matches is silly, but that's already been mentioned. Though, I might have missed it if someone mentioned the fact that 3 of the new buildings are MAJOR negative happiness and population costs. How does that even make sense? I get that the Halloween buildings do that...
  6. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

I feel you. I'm in the same boat. I am a firm believer in supporting the game, but I'm not going to do so if they aren't willing to give me a reason to do it.
  7. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

Just a little update since posting this thread: 1 offer on my end, but it was the minimum 50% offer, so of course I didn't take it. Also, I've decided to let my Forge Plus membership lapse as there really is no value in it other than letting me put 1000 fps in my bank at once and the collect...
  8. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

Yeah, I refuse to buy the 20 or 50%. I just simply will not do it. I have purchased the occasional 100% that they have sent me in the last year, but I think I'm done with that as well. Inno, you should really adjust your algorithm for offers. Some of us WANT to spend money with you guys and you...
  9. SkippytheMagnificent

Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I personally LOVED the card game, though I agree it would be good if there were a few tweaks to it. Potentially adding a defense element while standardizing the attack instead of using a "range" type attack value. Also, it would be nice to be able to collect your "ability cards" or maybe some...
  10. SkippytheMagnificent

200% Diamond Offers

I'm at the point that I'm genuinely curious how many folks have or have not been getting the 200% offers lately. I am a BIG diamond spender, and was getting the offers every 2 weeks like clockwork for about 4 months. I was buying the $200 pack every time. Since the last one, it's now been over a...
  11. SkippytheMagnificent

Diamond Offers

I have spent thousands on the game, and used to get the 200% offer every 2 weeks on payday. I ALWAYS bought the $199 package. That lasted for about 4 months. It's now been over a year since I got a 200% offer.
  12. SkippytheMagnificent

[Question] +200% Diamond Special Offer

I used to get the 200% offers all the time. It's been over a year since I got one and there for a while I was getting it every 2 weeks or so. And while I understand that it's a "bonus" offer, if you have someone like me that literally spends $199 every 2 weeks for like 4 months in a row...
  13. SkippytheMagnificent

Negotiation package sale

I think they offer these little packages mostly aimed at newer players that are just getting started. Same with the "buy 9 Athlon Abbey kits" etc packages they throw out sometimes. It's not really targeted towards seasoned players, as those players typically don't spend much on anything but...