• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

200% Diamond Offers

How many 200% offers have you gotten in the past year?

Votes: 27 47.4%

Votes: 7 12.3%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6+

• Total voters
I'm at the point that I'm genuinely curious how many folks have or have not been getting the 200% offers lately. I am a BIG diamond spender, and was getting the offers every 2 weeks like clockwork for about 4 months. I was buying the $200 pack every time. Since the last one, it's now been over a year since I got a 200% offer. So I'm curious, what has everyone else's experience been?

Ironrooster

I just got one. Probably will buy on the next one.

I voted 6+ but I don't track them, they just seem to come every other month, sometimes oftener.

Ebeondi Asi

I used to get them a lot and always bought the $200 version and spent Diamonds like water. and then they stopped about a year ago. . I also stopped spending any money, If they are too cheap to let me have a deal l I'm too cheap to waste any more money on the game.
I can successfully coast for a long time with what I now have for cities.
I used to spend a considerable amount every month, Now zero, No problem.

Coach Zuck

People who've never purchased diamonds don't get them, I think

my offers have generally been exactly 2 months after the last purchase

but lately a day or two after buying I've seen them pop up again

seems if you decline that one or didn't see it, you might wait much longer

Angry.Blanket

I spend plenty, and have never gotten one.

PJS299

I spend zero and have gotten plenty.

Orius Maximus

I probably have gotten 6+, but I don't keep track of them. I'm constantly being bombarded with offers and I ignore all of them.

I haven't gotten a 200% in forever. All I seem to get now are the 20% offers which is fairly insulting.
Yeah, I refuse to buy the 20 or 50%. I just simply will not do it. I have purchased the occasional 100% that they have sent me in the last year, but I think I'm done with that as well. Inno, you should really adjust your algorithm for offers. Some of us WANT to spend money with you guys and you simply refuse to let us lol.

planetofthehumans2

I always click out of the window so fast that I don't even read them. I actually did want to buy diamonds at the end of halloween event, but on the last day I woke up and got a 3 hour offer with event currency.....but I took a 4 hour nap after that and missed it so Inno didn't get my money. :rolleyes: