• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

200% Diamond Offers

How many 200% offers have you gotten in the past year?

Votes: 27 47.4%

Votes: 7 12.3%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6+

• Total voters

KeithOfTheForge

I contacted support to ask them directly how the offers are distributed, completely expecting no answer at all. Of course they told me support has no control over who receives offers, that's marketings' responsibility. Their response makes it seem like it's at random, yet some get many offers while others get none. I guess more wonky inno algorithms... IDK
There is no way it's random. I haven't seen a 200% offer in forever yet I get 20% offers almost every week. No 50%s, no 100%s, just 20%s. I really don't know why. I've spent a ton of money on the game over the years and you'd think they'd want me to keep spending more.

Sunslinger

People who've never purchased diamonds don't get them, I think

my offers have generally been exactly 2 months after the last purchase

but lately a day or two after buying I've seen them pop up again

seems if you decline that one or didn't see it, you might wait much longer
This has been my experience too ^^ I never buy them and I don't ever remember getting offered the good rates

PJS299

I haven't spent anything on the game, yet I get one at least once a week. And then I immediately click out of them. There isn't a trend, it's just random.

Ebeondi Asi

My shrine of Bert and Berta supplicating the BIG HAND has not produced any 200% offer results. I've asked Bert and Berta to double down on their efforts.. They have agreed to start offering animal sacrifices... (Now my cat is missing???) :p