• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Smalls of the Sand Lot

1. Don't bother grinding through Aztecs?

It's just not true that you have to get up in the middle of the night. But, what you have to do is be able to have your game open for periods of time and do 5 or 15 minute increments for coins- and I will admit it's still not guaranteed you will hit the fastest time. I have 4 runestones (feel...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Has anyone brought up the fact that GBG is ridiculously unfair to those who have built their city on trading? I have both types and I'm thinking about just getting rid of my trading city because it's a YYYYUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE disadvantage in GBG. You've pretty much killed anyone who wants to make...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I'm going to post this again, because we got stuck in the exact same spot again (2 out of the last 3). The slots for buildings in front of everyone's home base needs to be the same for everyone. It is a HUGE disadvantage to only have 1 slot in all of the sectors on your front porch when others...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Inno should really make all of the sectors right in front of the base have the same amount of building slots. Considering the fact that almost every battle is insanely lopsided, if a weaker guild has bad luck and gets a spot with only 1 building slot...
  5. Guild Expedition Changes

I still haven't seen anyone say how much harder lvl 4 is going to be. Any beta players out there to give us an idea? I'm happy that I will be able to shrink a few of my FoYs on my diamond farms (i build them to finish ge 4 since it's a great way to get more diamonds every week with minimal...
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Who said anything about having all the events the same? I don't think I saw anyone who said that. I'm pretty sure most of the people criticizing this event love the archaeology/Halloween mechanic. That argument is comparing apples to oranges. We don't like the mechanics of this particular...
  7. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Ok, fair enough. Although "I don't mind them" is hardly a ringing endorsement. And getting into silver isn't the issue. I don't care about silver. I care about spending all that time finishing the entire event and not having a maxed building. I understand Inno never promised us anything of...
  8. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I just want to know if there's anyone who actually likes the mechanics of this game? Razor, are you out there? 4 worlds haven't seen one person who likes it. Of course it's a tiny sample size, but I've never seen an event where I couldn't find one person that likes the mechanics of it across...
  9. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I really dislike the mechanics of this event. On my main, I change out my team to give myself maximum chance of winning every time and I'm still going to end up in bronze.. On my worlds where I don't care and just go with what the AI gives me I'm going to end up in silver. I get the luck...
  10. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I respectfully disagree Razor (and you aren't the only one in the guild to use the wiki!). In most established guilds there are people who read the forum and the wiki and put that information on the guild chat. I know on my main world EVERYONE was looking for the CS and almost all of us are on...
  11. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Anyone who can get more rewards in GBG than they can from FP buildings. Which mainly are players who have all lvl 80+ attack buildings. I'm seeing a lot of people in the big diamond GBG guilds doing things like making cherry sets with 2 sakura rocks giving 20 attack power but costing them FPs...
  12. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I'm not saying that every grand prize or daily special has to have attack power. There is nothing wrong with the airship or the celtic set. They are pretty good buildings for almost everyone in the game except the very end game players. Once this event is over I will have both in my main...
  13. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Good point. I forgot about the caruosel. As you mentioned, not as good as CS but it's not awful However, I don't understand why they arent putting more attack power buidlings into these last few events. From what was reported, they made MASSIVE profits on the Forge Bowl and it was because...
  14. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

I'm not going to go down any roads around bait and switch or just because it was offered on beta it should be offered on live....however, if they really have a whole event without even offering 1 building that helps your attacking army that is a HUGE thumb in the eye to us players. They don't...
  15. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read people complaining about 2 (not 200, not 100, but 2...which last time I checked was only 1 more than 1!) types of currency being complicated. It's not complicated, it's not even hard. I am not the best fighter and I play 100% on mobile so I don't...