• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SnowDogH

1. Dislike PVP discussion

You are absolutely right. It is a psychological thing, It probably wouldn't have hit so hard if I got attacked once in a while, but when I was being attacked daily and many times twice a day, it got to me. AND then when a rich city plundered the highest thing of value instead of just taking some...
  2. Dislike PVP discussion

Thanks RazorbackPirate and others. I will take your advice to heart. If nothing else, I am reminded that it's just a game and not everyone out there attacking and plundering are mean, just playing the game. I will try to slow down and stay in the era I am in for a bit.
  3. Dislike PVP discussion

Wouldn't it be nice to buy your diamonds, use your diamonds, and play the game without the fear of being attacked and plundered every day? The game is fun, but boy I dislike the plundering. People have said to try Elvenar if you don't want the PVP aspect, and it is a nice game, but it's just not...