• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by tablething481

1. need virtual future goods

ign is tablething481
  2. Update: Have scouted Batif and conquered Khail

Update: Have scouted Batif and conquered Khail
  3. Update: Have now conquered Amaryah City and about to scout the next province

Update: Have now conquered Amaryah City and about to scout the next province
  4. So is it possible to get Contemporary Era side quests while youre still on the Industrial Age...

So is it possible to get Contemporary Era side quests while youre still on the Industrial Age? Cause if so, then you could get Contemporary Era units since some of the side quests gives units.
  5. Update: Have now reached the Contemporary Era map and now scouting the first province

Update: Have now reached the Contemporary Era map and now scouting the first province
  6. Update: Have completed the Postmodern Era campaign map and moving onto the Contemporary Era...

Update: Have completed the Postmodern Era campaign map and moving onto the Contemporary Era campaign map.
  7. Update: Have reached and almost conquered Ong Chu Cuoi Cung, also did anyone notice a change in...

Update: Have reached and almost conquered Ong Chu Cuoi Cung, also did anyone notice a change in the campaign ai?
  8. Update: Nearing Dong Bang Song and also the end of the Postmodern Era questline. I think you can...

Update: Nearing Dong Bang Song and also the end of the Postmodern Era questline. I think you can get more Postmodern units in this part of the questline.
  9. Update: I have now conquered Trung Doi, Day Du Ao, Khay Huyen Bay Gio, and Rung Trai. Starting...

Update: I have now conquered Trung Doi, Day Du Ao, Khay Huyen Bay Gio, and Rung Trai. Starting the eastern questline and have now conquered Rung Chien Dau and Phuc Kich
  10. Well, currently stuck on Trung Doi and Day Du Ao. Both having Modern to Postmodern troops...

Well, currently stuck on Trung Doi and Day Du Ao. Both having Modern to Postmodern troops. Should I attempt to fight, negotiate or get to the Progressive Era to do either?
  11. Neighborhood Update: It seems like I can beat most of the Top 20 players in my neighborhood...

Neighborhood Update: It seems like I can beat most of the Top 20 players in my neighborhood easily, then again their defenses are mostly still in the Industrial Age, sometimes with 1 or 2 Progressive Era troops.
  12. Update: Have gotten the 2 MG Teams, about to get 3 more

Update: Have gotten the 2 MG Teams, about to get 3 more
  13. Update: I got 1 Commando from the side quest

Update: I got 1 Commando from the side quest
  14. Update: Have scouted Rung Chien Dau and Sot Dam Lay, and negotiated for Cai Chet Nui, currently...

Update: Have scouted Rung Chien Dau and Sot Dam Lay, and negotiated for Cai Chet Nui, currently on the East vs West quest and Guerilla Warfare for the side quest
  15. Update: About to scout the Post Modern Era map

Update: About to scout the Post Modern Era map