• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Tarkkus

1. Tarkkus

Worst guild you have ever been in

You cannot deny any of this post. It is all facts. Especially the second paragraph. Math is absolute and swaps are a great way to inefficiently use FP. You are self leveling and rolling the dice for a reward while doing it. As opposed to getting exactly what you pay for using 1.9. 1.9 also...
  2. Tarkkus

Worst guild you have ever been in

3. Tarkkus

Explaining Unrefined Goods

Yes! they change the name of the good from earlier era to "unrefined" good. So, if you have caramel from Colonial Age you can now make Coca Cola! If you have a cow you can make milk, if you have milk you can make ice cream!
  4. Tarkkus

Explaining Unrefined Goods

Just get in a good guild and trade for the goods. This is why the RFP is not popular and a bit rare to find. Also, the LoA is deleted by many as well. I went from PE to FE in one season and never produced a Modern through Tomorrow age good. Trade!
  5. Tarkkus

GVG vs GBG

The point here is that if focus is on GVG then that guild is more likely to be a #1 Guild. This is why #1 does not matter to most guilds
  6. Tarkkus

GVG vs GBG

Well I did correct and say "a bigger part"
  7. Tarkkus

GVG vs GBG

Since most Guilds do not play GVG, probably because GBG is so much more rewarding to spend goods on, why not use both GVG and GBG for guild rankings? Currently it is set for the Guild with the highest goods production as most cannot spend the high amount of goods it takes to play both. You...
  8. Tarkkus

Maximizing Alcatraz

Why would you want 20 of all of them? You only need Heavy, artillary units and rogues so just build those. The rest of the units you can get enough in GE
  9. Tarkkus

Why not give worth to all buildings?

Why does Inno want some buildings to be worthless? Also, the worthless ones are plentiful. Perhaps this is so yo start with buildings of low value and spend diamonds to get buildings of high value. It is simply a test of patience. Why not give worth to all buildings? As it is now all cities end...
  10. Tarkkus

[Question] How are GE points calculated?

Can you give an example of how many crowns are given in per season, in Diamond league, for 1st place? Is it absolute?
  11. Tarkkus

PC vs. Mobile

I prefer a PC over a mobile. I do both. I guess it is what you get accustomed to. I do enjoy the large screen on PC a lot more that the small mobile screens
  12. Tarkkus

Antiques Dealer

Some items that you win are locked automatically so knowing about the lock/unlock is important. I had to find out by sending in a ticket. Quick fix. Be sure and lock what you dont want to accidently sell
  13. Tarkkus

Negotiating Nonsense

I guess I too am in the minority. Fighting is quicker so I mostly fight in all levels of GE, however, I do negotiate there too for same reason you do.
  14. Tarkkus

Graphics awareness

Do Inno Grafics artists find out about things before making them? I always thought it was funny that my Bald Eagles fly around in a circle like Buzzards. It just does not look right. I love the idea of adding some nature to the game instead of making it a concrete jungle. Also why I like the...
  15. Tarkkus

Antiques Dealer

I agree on AD selling a lot of junk. It took a year before they put up a Villa selection kit. Since Art Exhibition is so rare it should offer more in reward. I have not seen a Winners Circle upgrade...ever.