• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by texanwolf999

1. Would it be possible to reach SAAB without event/great buildings?

Yep, only tech tree/premium stuff. I am planning, but supplies are really short. I think I'll finish with upgrading residentials first FoE is a resource management game at it's core. This way you are just managing slightly different set of resource Also low level players tend to have at least...
  2. Would it be possible to reach SAAB without event/great buildings?

Alright it's been over a year, and I took a break from foe during that time, but here are my results if anyone is intrested First of all, here is the city It;s in the middle of some reorganization First of all, my initial estimate of 15 points was off. Getting over twenty a day is not uncommon...
  3. Don't You Hate It When...

Don't yopu hate it when you plan your strategy ten moves ahead nin the wildlife minigame only to have it crumble as you misclick
  4. AI Needs to be stronger

Because if Inno added competent AI everyone would scream how 7 rogues+whatever unit no longer is a valid strategy and how the game is dying
  5. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

That's a lot of activity on a mounth old post lol. I life FoE through. And I am not saying I am unsatisfied, this is just for fun, a pure hypothetical Pretty great idea, if time consuming. That opens plenty of ways for assymetric gameplay. Different "versions" have different units with...
  6. Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

That's why it needs to be large and cap out I almost never get plundered, and that is without a galata Sorry, meant pvp tpower. That white roman looking one
  7. Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

This thread has some good ideas, so I think I'll join in First, the effects 1. Battleground reward boost gb. Basically icnreases rewards from successfully negotiating/fighting in guild battleground. Percentages need to be carefully considered so it's not broken beyond belief/absolutely useless...
  8. Thematic City Arrangement - Do you do it?

My main city is more or less effecient. There are soem suboptimal choices here an there, but most of teh buildings are there to suit my playstyle My second city was made with the main goal of being self suffiecent while playable. pretty relaxed experience
  9. What would you like in a hypothetical FoE 2

I am not saying it will, or should come any time soon. However, if Forge of Empires sequel was announced, what would you want in it? Also I kow about Rise of Culture, but it's mobile only and isn't a true sequel For me, it's the following 1. Similiar artstyle. Going back to RoC, style is overly...
  10. This Game has a Story Problem

I actually enjoy the story. Silly but pretty fun. Also sorry if a necro
  11. [Question] IS using Braves/Slingers for defense army a good idea?

With Royal Bath House and Governor's Villa you can get NPC-only units. Using them in battle isn't practical, as they have to die for their skill to take effect. However, in defense it is not a problem. Futhermore, they look like lower age units, so it might surprise a would-be attacker, and...
  12. Smallville and Tiny Town

I am considering doing the challenge, but I am not sure if I have enough time. Don't wanna get burned out and tehre is another city or two I kinda wanna start. Maybe I'll do it some time later. Anyway, here are some thoughts Truce tower is thrid most effecient goods gb and the only one...
  13. [Question] Is it worth using normal buildings in late game?

No, but I like having some of them even if they are useless. I am not an effeciency hound however
  14. Would it be possible to reach SAAB without event/great buildings?

Alright, 8 years is a bit too much. Even with sniping, recurrent questing, emmisaries I douts I'll get my fp over 30, and even then it's 4 years Maybe only age-approporiate GBs (my age and down). What world should I use? Arvahall one seems like a good idea. Part of the reason I wanted to try...
  15. Would it be possible to reach SAAB without event/great buildings?

First of all, sorry if it's not the right place to ask So I had an idea for a challenge. Would it be possible to reach end-game without using GBs/Event buildings? FP demand might get pretty crazy, as even industrial age requires over a thousand FP, and without SoKs/GBs it'll take take over two...