• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by UP ONLINE

1. UP ONLINE

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

guess I should spend more time on GE LOL
  2. UP ONLINE

no I have none but the QI buildings should show an Added att/def It is bugged
  3. UP ONLINE

building att/def does nothing I have built lots of buildings And it's the same 60att 40 def I have 12 victory pillars And 2 Aqueduct And they don't help at all
  4. UP ONLINE

QI why is my attack 60% and my defence is 40% I have built a lot of attack/def building And it...

QI why is my attack 60% and my defence is 40% I have built a lot of attack/def building And it does nothing At all
  5. UP ONLINE

Why do we have to Do 2 attacks at a time lol no one can figure out how to just do one...

Why do we have to Do 2 attacks at a time lol no one can figure out how to just do one battle=ONE wave expanding the battlefield and putting all the troops on the field And do away with the 2 wave
  6. UP ONLINE

Thieves & Burgerlars

knowledge is power Watch lots of youtube there are so many videos about the game
  7. UP ONLINE

Thieves & Burgerlars

check in more often Collect on time And you don't need to spend a dime you get what time you put into this game this is not a race it's an endless marathon
  8. UP ONLINE

>>yes I agree with you<<

>>yes I agree with you<<
  9. UP ONLINE

QI Boost buildings?

Ok I built some Attack/defence buildings And yet there is no place that shows what boosts you have make it so you can click on TOWN HALL And it will say it ! !
  10. UP ONLINE

QI Boost buildings?

LMAO you do you just have to save up And build it when your in QI click on the ? icon in the upper right & read
  11. UP ONLINE

I OPT for fading pop-ups for rewords NO MORE CLICKING CLOSE ! ! 200 TIMES please respond if...

I OPT for fading pop-ups for rewords NO MORE CLICKING CLOSE ! ! 200 TIMES please respond if you Agree
  12. UP ONLINE

Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your...

Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your Preset Troops that you picked out in your Army management
  13. UP ONLINE

does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words

does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words
  14. UP ONLINE

Which age is the best?

water AGE's Are hard wow lots of teck cont. map is massive 5 maps
  15. UP ONLINE

So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ? And...

So what is this thing with QI Expansions, Are you Adding new Expansions to our main city ? And if so how much longer do we have to wait?