• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Himeji Castle, let's just say what bust. On a level 62 with a 46.54% and 9 tries to get no rewards, there's something wrong with his math. I get more rewards from the BG at 32% and 6 tries daily then from Himeji at 46.54% and 9 chances. So what's the factor here? Very disappointing !!!
    Sharmon the Impaler
    Sharmon the Impaler
    HC has dead spots of about 3-5 levels each. 50 was horrible for me so I leveled once , tested and kept going like this until 57 and my hits are back to acceptable. Higher isn't necessarily better with HC because of the dead spots.
    Valiant Usul
    I understand the factor. What i am surprised about is That the BG at 36% of getting a reward in a 36%/64% on 6 chances, i get usually 3 out of 6. The HC on the other hand with a 46.54%/ 53.46% in (nine) zippo. I was just wondering if FoE have any other factor that we don not know about influencing the draw.
    Sharmon the Impaler
    Sharmon the Impaler
    I have 8 charges currently and get the same every now and then too. 1-2 hits and low grade at that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…