• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Verdant Summerland

1. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Very disappointed with the rebalancing of GE 1-4. It used to be a great way for players to build up, since they could get a small number of diamonds each level to help them tackle the next level, and buildings that were worth a reasonable amount at the antiques dealer. Now it's selection kits...
  2. Feedback to update 1.191

Very excited that I’ll be able to message people directly from guild threads again. Thanks for fixing!
  3. Feedback for update 1.187

Are the developers working on a fix for not being able to private message guild members from their icon in a guild thread?
  4. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Lots of nice updates, thank you! Now that we have age lock for military, what about having a separate button for rogues?
  5. New Message Center Feedback

No one has observed that making swaps auto-join will result in open guilds being scammed by unscrupulous guild hoppers?
  6. Challenge 3

2E 3B 4A 5F 6C If I win, uceria please.
  7. Challenge 1

1-winter 2-forge bowl 3-fall 4-archeology 5-spring 6-summer 7-st Patrick's day 8-Halloween If I win prize to uceria, please.
  8. Challenge 1

A9, B3, C4
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Would it be possible to add more information to battlegrounds about guild member actions? Specifically: 1) it would be VERY helpful to display who finishes a tile in the log. Sometimes strategy relies on not taking a tile immediately and with the available tools it's incredibly difficult to...
  10. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Two thoughts on the event (I'm hoping Inno actually reads the feedback) 1) not having daily specials was annoying. Not being able to focus on the rewards I want made the event much less interesting. 2) the "idle game" style for the minigame city was novel but the event design and figuring out...
  11. Changelog 1.165

Awesome changes, thank you! Question about the great building fp amount selection feature - what happens if two people try to add the same amount at the same time, for example, when locking a position? Does the second person get an error message and not add anything, or do they add almost all...
  12. Changelog 1.162 feedback

Thank you for fixing the countdown timer in Antiques Dealer!
  13. Antiques Dealer feedback

I think this is a great feature! I do have two suggestions: 1) The countdown timer between auctions is impossible to read on mobile (not sure about PC) because the white text overlaps the white cloth-draped chair. Please adjust for legibility? 2) I strongly dislike the delay between...
  14. Cultural Settlements Feedback

Having completed several runs in multiple worlds, I have two suggestions for improvement: 1) add a table or grid, perhaps at the end of the "tech tree", showing the total number of each type of goods needed for the remaining tech (which updates as tech is unlocked). It seems silly to make...
  15. Changelog 1.146 Feedback

This wasn't in the change log notes; I notice that the 500 fp limit when adding to great buildings is no longer in effect (on mobile; didn't test PC). Unfortunately there is still a lot of lag right after ~500fp and it continues logging clicks, so the first couple times there were some...