• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by webyankee

1. Unfair fight

Pay-to Play players should not be allowed to fight with free players because they have an unfair advantage.
  2. hi guys im new bee here anyone here who could help me to teach and guide me from philippines but im currently living here in kuwait for work

This game is mostly about Balance and space management. Build houses to give you enough population and coin to make supply buildings. Supplies are mostly needed to make goods building and to reset production after collection but also used in advancing technology and in the continental map...
  3. New Message Center Feedback

The Message Center is a good tool but FOE just made it worse by sectioning it off into different topic titles I would rather have it go to all the messages I get then be able to sort them myself. Every time I open the message center I have to open the social topic to see all the messages I get...