• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Wighty4466

1. Wighty4466

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

The Forgotten Temple boosts only apply to red node fights. Check to make sure that your on a Red node.
  2. Wighty4466

Pegasus Not Compensated?

I agree that it's good that INNO replaced the OBS’ Support Pool with defensive boosts. Yet, my thought is that every GB INNO creates for the game offers various types of player rewards / benefits – coins, boosts, and FPs (among many others); and the Support Pool was as much a reward as any...
  3. Wighty4466

Pegasus Not Compensated?

Did anyone notice that the rationale used for adding an army boost to replace the loss of the OBS' support pool was not applied to the Pegasus? It also had a Support pool contribution but when when GvG shutdown nothing was provided to compensate for its loss.
  4. Wighty4466

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Not to be disrespectful, but why is it that your guild is is having such a tough time with BL & AHK in this new GbG format?
  5. Wighty4466

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I’m not sure of the source for those numbers. In reality (based on the Z World GvG based Global rankings) AoW is paired with the 4th (AHK) & 11th (BL) place guilds; whereas SG is #7 and is paired with the 2nd place guild (JR)...
  6. Wighty4466

Mass Self Aid Kits _ AWOL???

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic reduction in the appearance of Mass Self Aid kits? A few months ago I would see one every week (or so) in the AD for coins & gems as a GE encounter reward, etc. But now it seems like their availability has gone AWOL...
  7. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

I did do that, but closed the ticket when I resolved the problem...
  8. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

Thank you for this info. I'm not sure why but rebooting my Router restored my access to the FOE website. I really don't understand why access to FOE was affected - all other website page loade just fine. Nonetheless it's back. Thank you!!
  9. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

I'm glad I'm finally seeing someone else with the problem. I created a problem ticket and tried to Ping https://us0.forgeofempires.com. The Ping reply was that it could not find the host https://us0.forgeofempires.com Downdetector website now has 29 other reports of the same problem. No...
  10. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

I've tried 2 different browsers and my phone - none can access the game. Everything was fine from 7:0AM to ~10:30AM this morning nuntil the game froze. Now all attempt to load the page [https://us0.forgeofempires.com/] have failed
  11. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

A few minutes ago FOE froze and I attempted to reload it. However it appears that the US server is down and all attempt to load the logon page are failing - both on my PC and phone. Is anyone else having this issue?
  12. Wighty4466

Black Friday "Deals"?

So far I'm not impressed with the 2022 Black Friday "deals" - Watchfires, Grand King & Queen upgrades, medals, & coins.... Where are the building selection kits - like House of Horrors, Mountain Reserve, etc.
  13. Wighty4466

Feedback for update 1.235

Agreed!.. It's still present on my PC - using an up-to-date FireFox browser.
  14. Wighty4466

Feedback for update 1.234

After update 1.234 was applied I found it caused a sporadic delay when aborting RQs that could not be cleared by either reloading the game or clearing my cache. The delay is not consistent in that it does not happen repetitively after the same number of aborts - sometimes 2, sometimes 3, and...
  15. Wighty4466

So when is the server performance going to get way better?

I'm not sure what the cause, but this morning's GbG was very odd. It seemed that the transition from each completed battle (and wave) to the next one was noticeably slower/lagging/delayed. At one point there was no response after a completed battle forcing me to reload the game. It was not a...