• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Woodstock1983

1. Great Buildings

Some acts like they had the game for awhile or they helped to develop the game. I can't stand rude people when "new players" like me are trying to get help or to give out different ideas to make it easier for me to understand the game.
  2. Blueprints

I'm sorry I didn't understand that part. Thanks for explaining it for me.
  3. Blueprints

I'm trying to get blueprints of the other GBs but I keep getting blueprints of other GBs before I complete the GBs I already have. That's why I said we should complete one GBs at a time.
  4. Blueprints

What I'm trying to say is when we farm for blueprints, we should get the blueprints for one level of the GBs at a time. Sorry I miss spoke. example, once we have all the blueprints for one GBs, we shouldn't get another copy of the same GB until we have all the other blueprints in that level...
  5. Blueprints

I like the game Forge of Empires. I have a few suggestions. When players are looking for blueprints, I feel only the blue prints from the era we are in or completed can be found when we try to farm for blueprints. What I mean is going from guild to guild and aiding for a blueprint. Also, when...