• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Xcynda's latest activity

• Xcynda replied to the thread Feedback for Quantum Incursions.
    I don't recall running out of shards for QI town expansions last season. Should shards be gone by the second town expansion this (2nd)...
  • Xcynda reacted to Just An Observer's post in the thread Feedback for update 1.279 with Like Like.
    Support is aware of the issue and has passed it on to the semi-trained monkey coders to fix...LOL!
  • Xcynda replied to the thread Feedback for update 1.279.
    Did the QI city addition remove the count display of units (the total number of a specific unit you have in your inventory) from the...
  • Perhaps mentioned in earlier comments, but something nice/helpful I noticed is that the time skips seem to affect any/all productions...
  • Does any St. Patrick's Day building offer fragments for an Apothecary of the Highlands level up kit? (so, over some time, move from...
  • Xcynda replied to the thread Feedback for update 1.278.
    I may be misreading but it looks like a specific link is shifting from direct to forums to discord -- the forums will still be available...