• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.279

PJS299

The Store Building change is worded in a confusing way. Unconfuse me please!
When you store a building, it asks you if you really want to store it. Before, when you click on it, it would collect, and it would ask for your confirmation. Now, it will only collect after you click yes, and it actually goes into your inventory.

Just An Observer

When you store a building, it asks you if you really want to store it. Before, when you click on it, it would collect, and it would ask for your confirmation. Now, it will only collect after you click yes, and it actually goes into your inventory.
Thank you for the help PJS!

Xcynda

Did the QI city addition remove the count display of units (the total number of a specific unit you have in your inventory) from the unit display boxes in Army Management? And did that or did a recent game update do that in our "main" cities, too? I'd like to see it returned to keep track of unit numbers.

Just An Observer

Did the QI city addition remove the count display of units (the total number of a specific unit you have in your inventory) from the unit display boxes in Army Management? And did that or did a recent game update do that in our "main" cities, too? I'd like to see it returned to keep track of unit numbers.
Support is aware of the issue and has passed it on to the semi-trained monkey coders to fix...LOL!

e2m2

I'm still seeing all the counts, just as before.

Adoryck

The Settlements upgrades are fabulous, thank you! But they seem to have fallen off the motivation/polish list. Can only be manually motivated. Is that intentional? 1

Xenosaur

I think the trend for the game is to strive to become self sufficient - MASS SELF AID yourself everyday before your collection(s), and it obviates the need to worry about what gets motivated or polished by what process or person.

It's really an important thing to work towards, and complete. You'll need 10 Joyful Nutcrackers (aka - they're the level 2 Nutcracker Guardhouse) or 15 level 1's as 2 "pure" design, or hybrid designs that in summation, add to 30 total fragments a day.

That's really where you need to focus your energy when it comes to getting polished/motivated. It's liberating to arrive at that goal.