• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How are terrace farms obtained?

Iroh the Tea Maker

I see in old discussions hat the TF is obtained in GE last encounters of L3 and L4, but I never say it. I have seen Fountain of Youth and Sacred Skywatch and have close to 4-5 of both. However, I have never seen a terrace farm appear (or probably missed it) and won zero although I have completed Level 4 of GE ~5-6 times now and also have won TF upgrade kits.

Is there any other way to win this building? And is TF L2, comparable to the recent event buildings in terms of space reqd for production capacity?

ODragon

Is there any other way to win this building? And is TF L2, comparable to the recent event buildings in terms of space reqd for production capacity?

They are also from the Jade relic rewards you get from ToR during GE.

Plunder Queen

I see in old discussions hat the TF is obtained in GE last encounters of L3 and L4, but I never say it. I have seen Fountain of Youth and Sacred Skywatch and have close to 4-5 of both. However, I have never seen a terrace farm appear (or probably missed it) and won zero although I have completed Level 4 of GE ~5-6 times now and also have won TF upgrade kits.

It took me months to find a TF and actually win it after completing level 4.

Just An Observer

I sold mine to the AD....LOL! For whatever reason, I have found two of them. If someone liked them that much and I could give them away, I would!

Iroh the Tea Maker

thanks for the replies. what I meant is, I didnt see it offered as a reward before..or may be I did not check but everytime I checked it was SSW or FoY.

Wow ! I actually just got one. I've got a bunch of neat stuff and not enough space to plop it down.

Congrats!! I would be hardpressed too. Esp with the new event building also needing some serious real estate.

Lady Gato

thanks for the replies. what I meant is, I didnt see it offered as a reward before..or may be I did not check but everytime I checked it was SSW or FoY.

Congrats!! I would be hardpressed too. Esp with the new event building also needing some serious real estate.
The new event building is a must plop down -- got one leveled up in beta -- it gives awesome awards even when it isn't leveled.

DeletedUser31499

Terrace farms are only available playing GE. Sometimes encounters 48 and 64 offer them. You can also win one from a jade relic. In almost 3 years of players I’ve never seen the TF offered anywhere else but GE.