• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Forge points and inviting players how to.

Ironrooster

You buy forge points by clicking on the + sign at the end of the FP bar on the top center of the screen.

Invite players by clicking on the friends tab on the social bar at the bottom of the screen. Then click on the Find button. This brings up a new window with tabs one of which is invite player.

Johnny B. Goode

To buy Forge Points, you just click/tap on the plus sign next to the FP bar. A window will show giving you the option to buy FP with coins or Diamonds.

To invite players that do not currently play, I believe you have to provide their email for Inno to send them an invitation.
To invite current players to be your "friend", you click on their name on the social bar or on the global ranking list and click on "Add as friend". You can also do this when actually visiting a current friend's Tavern by clicking on the avatar of anyone seated there.

UP ONLINE

Where do I find the info on how to do this?
It's not hard to figure out with the ICONS they have just click on stuff it's like a learning experience & teach your self
it's clear to me copy link & send it to them only when they sign up and play you will see them in your invite Rewords TAB

Last edited: