• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG

GBG continues to prove itself to be completely unbalanced... Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are many ways to make it really balanced, other than perhaps making a system that judges your guild's strength in the past season and puts you in where it deems you fit. Anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

• brave_screenshot_us9.forgeofempires.com (73).png
    brave_screenshot_us9.forgeofempires.com (73).png
    189.8 KB · Views: 38

Sharmon the Impaler

GBG continues to prove itself to be completely unbalanced... Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are many ways to make it really balanced, other than perhaps making a system that judges your guild's strength in the past season and puts you in where it deems you fit. Anyone got any ideas?
Concidering that only one guild on your map is fighting how can you ever balance that ? 1 guild cannot beach you and Inno will not dummy down GBG to match the do nothing guilds on this map.

Concidering that only one guild on your map is fighting how can you ever balance that ? 1 guild cannot beach you and Inno will not dummy down GBG to match the do nothing guilds on this map.
Exactly. My guild is in platinum league in this current season. We hammer everyone there, go back to 1000 LP, get hammered, go back down to platinum, destroy everyone there, then back to being boxed at 1000.. It's dumb. We are not strong enough to be in 1000 LP, but we are far too strong for platinum. Why can't we just stay in mid diamond where it's fair competition?

TotalTrash

I love when the sycophants come out to defend Inno's lousy game designs!
Here is a screenshot of a previous DIAMOND league season. The victorious guild is a casual guild for little players, and this never happened in the old GBG format. GBG is broken, plain and simple!

Moist2small.jpgMoistsmall.jpg

TotalTrash

It was diamond league, and I was on vacation in that guild. I didn't do much myself, maybe 5,000 fights, no more than that. These guilds didn't want to get demoted. They tried, but just didn't have the goods or personnel to do much. The system is broken and the new changes made it a lot worse!

Do you guys get a gold star from the moderator for defending every nonsense that Inno implements? It's really unbecoming!

Ebeondi Asi

It was diamond league, and I was on vacation in that guild. I didn't do much myself, maybe 5,000 fights, no more than that. These guilds didn't want to get demoted. They tried, but just didn't have the goods or personnel to do much. The system is broken and the new changes made it a lot worse!

Do you guys get a gold star from the moderator for defending every nonsense that Inno implements? It's really unbecoming!
We get free Diamonds.. So far I've been given over 730,000 free Diamonds from praising Foe o_O
;)o_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:

Pericles the Lion

Six low Diamond guilds on the same map, none of which had enough goods or personnel to do much, eh? It takes no goods to attack a sector and only one player. They weren't trying which is not uncommon in that league.

TotalTrash

Six low Diamond guilds on the same map, none of which had enough goods or personnel to do much, eh? It takes no goods to attack a sector and only one player. They weren't trying which is not uncommon in that league.

If you cannot afford the base camp, every fight cost 1 attrition point. Have you done a 200 point sector by yourself? Even I haven't gone that high in attrition.

But I should remember that serious players express their opinions on external sites rather than on these forums because Inno's gaggle of sycophants is too naïve, willfully ignorant, or part of the problem.

Sharmon the Impaler

If you cannot afford the base camp, every fight cost 1 attrition point. Have you done a 200 point sector by yourself? Even I haven't gone that high in attrition.

But I should remember that serious players express their opinions on external sites rather than on these forums because Inno's gaggle of sycophants is too naïve, willfully ignorant, or part of the problem.
Yet here you are so you must not be a serious player then..

Johnny B. Goode

So 4 players couldn't do it? Or are you saying that all these guilds are solo players? If none of these guilds ever took a sector, then they're not even trying. Only 10 members would make taking one sector a piece of cake. Or were sectors actually taken occasionally and then retaken in time for this particular screenshot?

FYI, I don't like or participate in GBG, and I'm definitely not an "Inno sycophant" nor do I frequently defend Inno anymore (just ask @Pericles the Lion), but trying to say these guilds tried and failed to even take one sector is nonsense.