• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

Ebeondi Asi

Second Rival Quest asks to pop fifteen red blocks. maybe I suddenly got color blind
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I sent in a bug ticket..cancelled it.
Added the Event a ticket opens with four of the five colors. and that set of colors is all one gets with that ticket. The missing color is randomly chosen when you start a new ticket.

Last edited:

Piehole

I had red blocks in the next field I opened. Does anyone know what grand prize lane is I'm being asked to collect two paws there. Opening the next field didn't open a lane to drop them in for me.

Edit- the event quest list{Rival} is Grand Prize Lane. Collecting two paws satified the quest/task.

Jakobi007

I had one where I needed blue tiles and none showed up for the entire game. I think it's a good bug lol. It gives you one less color on the board so you can really stack them and I had paws galore.

Darkest.Knight

None of the needed color seems to be common, same for me. Would have been better off leaving the last board from yesterday for this morning, I would have had a few of the right one to start. It doesn't really matter, I'm not going to spend too many diamonds trying to complete all the quests, I find the pop 4 blue and 4 red X2 ea is not possible so far w/o spending some resources. Even w/o the extras it looks like I'll be able to complete the event building w/o too much difficulty.

Nothing is perfect including this game, but there is nothing wrong with the "glass half full" point of view, beats always negative.

Emm55

Second Rival Quest asks to pop fifteen red blocks. maybe I suddenly got color blind
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I sent in a bug ticket..cancelled it.
Added the Event a ticket opens with four of the five colors. and that set of colors is all one gets with that ticket. The missing color is randomly chosen when you start a new ticket.
Thank you so much for this info!!

Sharmon the Impaler

None of the needed color seems to be common, same for me. Would have been better off leaving the last board from yesterday for this morning, I would have had a few of the right one to start. It doesn't really matter, I'm not going to spend too many diamonds trying to complete all the quests, I find the pop 4 blue and 4 red X2 ea is not possible so far w/o spending some resources. Even w/o the extras it looks like I'll be able to complete the event building w/o too much difficulty.

Nothing is perfect including this game, but there is nothing wrong with the "glass half full" point of view, beats always negative.
Inno thought of that too. Do not save a board for later once you open it, the blocks will be virtually unusable after you return. Do it and you will see what I mean.

jaymoney23456

What a crappy questline to include. The only possible point of the rival questline is to get players to spend as many tickets and tools as possible to go for a questline that will take a ton of both to complete. It does nothing whatsoever to actually help the players-I bet many players won't get through it since they likely won't spend the diamonds needed to buy extra tickets and tools to go for it. I would say what inno could do with the rival questline but I don't wanna get in trouble lol

jaymoney23456

An extra questline with tasks you could complete like winning battles spending or buying fp or other normal quest tasks would have been fine but this stupid minigame is already tedious enough without trying to get specific combinations of blocks to align!

jaymoney23456

Would rather sit there and merge dumb little symbols for the next 3 events than ever see another month of this minigame and I don't even like the event where you had to merge the symbols.

FluffyPhoenix

Man, heaven forbid you've spent tickets earlier than today because you're either up the creek or paying out the wazoo to complete this forsaken nonsense.

Pericles the Lion

Man, heaven forbid you've spent tickets earlier than today because you're either up the creek or paying out the wazoo to complete this forsaken nonsense.
"Fortune favors the prepared mind". Spending accumulated tickets during the past week was necessary to keep the 8-hour tickets regenerating. However, rushing the questline (as many, including me, usually do) will make Rival completion costly. The 20 tickets from the questline will come in very handy when completing Rival.

I have managed to do the pop 2x4 star quest. you just need to think in terms of adjusting the size of the groupings. It's a different way of thinking about the game.

I do think that the quests are carefully crafted to induce frustration in the player.

Most of us probably logged in, checked what production tasks we needed for the daily and event questlines, then collected everything. Then we started the Rival challenge. Task 2 calls for buying 5 FPs, while we already have a bar full to overflowing. This requires dumping all those FP's somewhere, just so we can buy 5 more, which we don't need. THEN THE VERY NEXT TASK requires us to spend a large amount of FP's, when we just dumped a ton of them in order to buy the 5. Granted most of us have plenty of FPs in inventory, but I pity the newer player who doesn't.