• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Ebeondi Asi

you can’t have a few players carry the whole guild like in GBG or GvG. Makes everything feel more earned and merit based
Yes. It may be some players in large Guilds will want to opt out? (and some Guilds may want all players to work QI?) Players do change Guilds now and then, so it may bring a few lineup changes to some Guilds.
Like before Some Guilds stick to one or two aspects of the game. am sure this new QI will be worked out via what Guilds want to do also.

Johnny B. Goode

For years players complained if Inno did not change things. Then Inno changed something. Then players complained inno changed something. So a far as i can figure. some player are going to complain no matter what.
What is particularly odd are the complaints before a player even gives the new thing a fair chance. The moaning starts right off. LoL
For myself I started the little town. now wait.. Did as many fights as I had the tokens for. Seems interesting. And no where is there an reason to 'pass judgement' yet. Too soon to know much at all. Though I am sure many of the nay-sayers an claim there is nothing to find out... LoL
You are one (of a few) Forum member who always attacks the people who have negative views on changes to FoE. Doesn't matter if we try stuff and still hate it, you generalize our views as mindless complaints. The truth is that your viewpoint is mindless approval of everything Inno does with FoE. If all you're going to do (and there are a couple of others who need to hear this) is make generalized condemnations of those with a different viewpoint, then your posts are the most worthless things on the Forum. At least we are sharing our views of the game (except for this post of mine, obviously) and not just posting to slam other players' feedback.

Ebeondi Asi

I deserve that .. The negative comments are so over the top I feel I have to do the same in return. Being positive in the face of overwhelming negativity. Like a calling to defend Forge of Empires from the negative attitude that lurks in some players.. I enjoy playing the game. I enjoy the new things too. (even while I worry about being able to accomplish what is needed to succeed.) Something interesting to work on. a challenge to get up to speed.
Others here seem to search for reasons to hate on Foe.

Last edited:

MuffaHound

Quantum Insertions is an absolute and unmitigated dumpster fire. I suppose it could be worse, but that would take 300 more coders and six months of development.