• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FOE Freedom!

jaymoney23456

Gonna do light work for the event that starts tomorrow. Inno can keep metro station I will quit the event once I get the orrery upgrade and a couple stage of ages upgrades.

JJ597

Gonna do light work for the event that starts tomorrow. Inno can keep metro station I will quit the event once I get the orrery upgrade and a couple stage of ages upgrades.
I reviewed the event grand prizes and the gold orrery upgrade and stage of ages upgrade are only available if you purchase the gold level chest for $24.99.

Pericles the Lion

The CGO is a Silver/Gold League reward and the SoA upgrade is one of the board completion rewards. Also, the CGO produces frags of the SoA upgrade. Also, the SoA selection kit includes the Celestial Upgrade. I got the selection kit as the freebie in the tutorial.

1712051609557.png

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

I reviewed the event grand prizes and the gold orrery upgrade and stage of ages upgrade are only available if you purchase the gold level chest for $24.99.
Check the main prizes and go to 5k progress. The golden upgrade for the gold orrery is there and its not in the pass you have to pay for. Granted 5k progress is a lot but it is there.

JJ597

I haven't cleared a single board in any of my worlds, and I don't miss it at all! FREEDOM!

JJ597

I haven't cleared a single board in any of my worlds, and I don't miss it at all! FREEDOM!
Instead of "cleared a single board" I should have said, I haven't spawned a single key and am skipping this event entirely!